2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Krsmanovic was pretty good in Seramiksan last season. She also helped Alba Blaj (+together with a bunch of other players) kick out GS indeed.

I'm not sure what her current shape is though, did she play at all this season?

• Krsmanovic was pretty good in Seramiksan last season. She also helped Alba Blaj (+together with a bunch of other players) kick out GS indeed.

I'm not sure what her current shape is though, did she play at all this season?

She played in Serbian league over the last month and a half and she did alright, considering the overall level of the league and her team (neither of which is really high). She's been much more of a force in attack than in blocking.

I've always thought she's one of those players who get the job done but mostly go unnoticed because of their quiet and unassuming demeanour. Terzić also lamented her lack of inner drive and ambition that prevented her from becoming an even better player. At her best, she was a mighty fine player and she definitely has some volleyball in her still, but it can't be denied she's in the twilight of her career and a move to a club like Eczacibasi certainly is rather weird. But of course, good for her and I hope she can make an impact.

• Guys this argument it pointless let's not start again XD Salas was my fave player maybe last year it really goes both ways now she is not playing so well in Italy. Hill and esp. Robin are already players that proved themselves and Hill wanted to leave back then.

I just think Italy should use whatever ball FIVB is using in their league, it does seem like things are easier with Molten ball.

Other then that sometimes players just don't fit certain teams, we cant necessarily blame the player for all that. imo like Hande and Meryem in GS or Beyza in EczV or Salas in Cuneo, Hill in Conegliano. I named players from both leagues as you can see.

I can agree with pope on some players like Van Hecke or Buijs and a couple more who simply lacked some aspects in their game to truly be identified as world-class. But its probably not as black and white as Turkey vs Italy again :lol:

• Italian vs Turkish league is the favourite topic of many people :D

All this started with Gibby, she had a bad season last year in Novara. I love her passion on court but she doesn't seem in the best shape of her career

• Italian vs Turkish league is the favourite topic of many people :D

All this started with Gibby, she had a bad season last year in Novara. I love her passion on court but she doesn't seem in the best shape of her career

I think crovoley is the one that started Itaky vs Turkey ( I could be wrong).

• i quite disagree about Hill not fitting Vakifbank and Conegliano esp in Conegliano. She is the actual fit for that system as they rely heavily on good reception and fast game which Hill is known for. And as far as i know her 2 seasons in Vakif was successful.

However, some players like Adams, Kreklow, Kimura, Gibby, etc did have a not so stellar time in Turkey.

With Ecv lineup, they ought to have good reception and so they shud have gotten an attacking MB like Veljovic, Akinradewo, Jack and the likes.

• With Ecv lineup, they ought to have good reception and so they shud have gotten an attacking MB like Veljovic, Akinradewo, Jack and the likes.

I agree, but I guess they having great attackers like Boskovic and Kim in their team

I agree, but I suppose they wanted a not so expensive player, just to upgrade their game for CL. Having Larson, Kim and Boskovic is a must for them, so in TL they'll play with Busra-Beyza 99% of the time..

• Natasa Krsmanovic in Eczacibasi, oh wow! Are they really that unsatisfied with Gibby? Natasa has been off the scene for quite some time

Gibby has been really disappointing so far. To me, it was a wrong transfer from the beginning of the season. I think it is a good move by Eczacıbaşı. Krsimanoviç is/was a great slide attacker with decent blocking skills. This transfer also might mean that Beyza's shoulder injury is serious. They can't rely on young Merve Atlier for the rest of season. I wonder if they can call Yasemin Güveli back from Karayolları. She is still Eczacıbaşı's player

• Robin, Hill, Anne, C.Boseti,Adams,Salas,Van Hecke...and so on.

(But I guess I should not include Salas in the list because she did not play in Italy in the previous season before she went to Turkey.)

That's not true for Salas, she was superb in Turkey but so-so in Italy.

It is true that all the other players had bad seasons in Turkey but you can't simply conclude that Italian league is weaker than Turkish league:whistle:

• it is going to be the biggest shock of em all if Goncha goes to Brazil. 😂

how's that a bigger shock than various cuban players in brazil????? let bygones be bygones, it seems...

all those stories over the years about how crazy destiny hooker has been... it really doesn't look good for her, not to mention her expulsion from the US NT.

• dude, you messed up the quote above, that was yudelko's answer, not mine...

in any case, goncha was not an ice queen when she was screaming right at garay's face. but i guess she didn't do that often, not as bad as rahimova or carcaces, or the queen of being an ass***e, barros.

• After Conegliano now Vakifbank wants her.... She really showed what players She is. I really like her.p