2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Danesi is too good for Monza, she's already one of the best middles in the world while she's still young and getting better and better. She's material for teams wanting to win tittles.

Why Monza doesnt want to win titles? They made really good transfers already in this season. They made Adams' mind, what do you think they promised to her? Win or try to win titles. The same for Buijs, they are building, slow, but building, a really competitive and, who knows, potential winner team.

• Why Monza doesnt want to win titles? They made really good transfers already in this season. They made Adams' mind, what do you think they promised to her? Win or try to win titles. The same for Buijs, they are building, slow, but building, a really competitive and, who knows, potential winner team.

Conegliano is fighting for CL and seduletto tille. Monza is fighting for a playoff spot and Challenge Cup tittle. There's a huge difference here.

And that's what I'm saying. Danesi is a player for a team competing direct for tittles...and not for a team where reaching the playoffs is already consider a sucess.

Why did Vasileva signed with Scandicci? Because they were a tittle contender and not just a promising team trying to make the playoffs.

U did not get what I said. Every team wants to win...but not every team has realistic chances to win... Danesi moving from Conegliano to any other team besides Novara or Scandicci is a big downgrade...why would she do that? She`s good enough to play for a tittle contender team.

• Detalhes

Adenizia has a contract with Scandicci until 2020. Stevanovic has signed for 3 years.

I believe Danesi is not in Savino's plans. It would be wasteful. Adenizia and Stevanovic are financially valuable

I love Adenizia, I adore her as a player and as an energy propeller. Point is she's 33 and Lucia, another unique athlete, is turning 30: Scandicci needs some NEW BLOOD asap in order to aim at winning the Italian League and the CEV CL. Anna Danesi must be Scandicci's n.1 target along with Samantha Bricio [if these amazing rumours are real]. Samy can sign now, Anna when she likes best, 2019 or 2020. Being able to have 1 italian MB will allow Scandicci to grant Lucia with some well deserved rest every 2 sets or so. Besides, we must remember her longlasting injury, hence the need for another great OH for the bench. Edina Begic would be perfect for the time being, whereas Gabi [despite her will to move to Turkey/Fenerbahce in 2020] or Kim Hill could eventually become the perfect deal.

Things move faster than we can imagine: what's slowing shocking transfers in 2019, though, is "just" the Olympics and that's understandable

• DavinciV7

- Egonu after this season, and especially after the amazing performance at WCH2018, will ask at least 500.000€. Now she is officially the best spiker in the world together with Boskovic and her market value is really really high, even 1.000.000€. No team in Italy can offer 1million/year, so she might accept the 670.000 that Conegliano can offer her according to the rumors (three-years contract of total 2.000.000€).

- The Italian MB of Scandicci next season will be Lubian. Danesi will most probably stay in Conegliano.

• Almost 700K a year is great, no one else can afford that even except VakifBank if Zhu leaves. Or EczV if Kim/Larson/Tijana would leave. I can see why she would pick Conegliano over Fener (they were interested) as I don't think they can put up with that either. Fener has a much lower budget last few years.

Also Turkish clubs pay in USD so it is 760K or above here.

• Actually quite a few teams can afford 700K...

Mihajlovic is getting paid 750K Euro I believe, and I wouldn't be surprised Akinradewo is paid a similar amount..

So top Japanese teams can afford that much.

Also Russian teams at least Kazan, Moscow and Krasnodar can pay up to a million to a player..

And there's Volero Le Cannet, who are in building mode right now but could pay much more than 700K otherwise.

There's a notion around here that Turkish teams are the only ones who can pay top-dollar which is not true.

• Not anymore.

• Not only that Egonu is gone get a lot of money from her club but She is very famous in Italy, She has a lot of sponsors doing photoshotings and etc. So this is extra money for her. And I believe it is not small number.

So this is probably something that is “part” of her chooice where She is goning to play. Abroad or stay in Italy.

Seria A is growing season after season, and She is very important in this part of growing because She is in top 3 players in The World.

Can’t wait for official news to see who is staying, coming :)

• The newest is Armani.

• Why Monza doesnt want to win titles? They made really good transfers already in this season. They made Adams' mind, what do you think they promised to her? Win or try to win titles. The same for Buijs, they are building, slow, but building, a really competitive and, who knows, potential winner team.

I wouldn't be surprised of an unprecedented final game of 2019 Italian League with SCANDICCI opposing SAUGELLA...IGOR will be the CEV CL Champions, IMOCO are already in the 2020 CL as 1st team in the regular season, Uyba will win this year's CEV Cup, just as Monza itself as for the Challenge Cup.

IGOR and IMOCO will be satisfied of their achievements, whereas both Scandicci and Saugella, which invested loads of money in the current teams, deserve to be the NEW TOP ITALIAN TEAMS.

(That said, I'd honestly see Egonu in SAUGELLA or SCANDICCI rather than in Conegliano)

• As far as I know, any average/good local player can make 25% higher salary next season if they're smart.

Scandicci and Monza are starving for titles. They're basically triying to sign any decent local player.

AGIL will drop from top team to CEV competitions competitor next season (like Monza and UYBA are doing now). Even with a little bit higher budget this season, they're way far from Savino Del Bene and Imoco. They have a cheap team after all. Many players signed for the project, not for money; they could earn way more from other clubs. With Egonu and Piccinini gone, it's all up on them and who can find to repleace their 2 stars leaving.

Same faith for UYBA. Both are good teams with serious management and projects. If they can attract strong player just by that, they'll stay competitive. AGIL is rumored to be in touch with a world class player, which can change everything. If she joins, they can compete for the title again.

Imoco may lose a lot of pieces.

• who is rumored to be that player ?

• Monza it's said to have a decent amount of money to spend in the next years as well as Scandicci(has already Pietrini and Nwakalor). Conegliano I believe has already signed few good players or at least has pre-contractual agreement.