2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• AGIL is rumored to be in touch with a world class player, which can change everything. If she joins, they can compete for the title again.

MBs and Libero are not game changer, so these two positions are excluded. Since they are going to lose Egonu, they need to add at least one domestic player in the starting line-up. I think it will be the setter. There are rumors that they are interested in Orro. Or maybe they can call back Cambi.

Then it must be OH or OPP. The player is world class and foreign. My guesses that the player could be:

OPPs: Slöetjes (already rumored), Tandara (some people think she is world class), or maybe Vargas (future world class).

OHs: Larson, Kim, Natalia, Gabi (highly unlikely). However, I won't consider Kosheleva is world class now. Her passing is poor and she is not really in very good shape.

Just pure guesses.

• I want to say Goncharova (she is Top 3 in her position) but we all know she is not leaving Russia for Italy (or any country for that matter) so maybe.. Sloetjes?

• I think their was rumor for Natalia(OH) going to Novara before week or two.

I believe Fabris will go eather in Scandicci, Monza or Novara if Egonu signed for Conegliano.

• Almost 700K a year is great, no one else can afford that even except VakifBank if Zhu leaves. Or EczV if Kim/Larson/Tijana would leave. I can see why she would pick Conegliano over Fener (they were interested) as I don't think they can put up with that either. Fener has a much lower budget last few years.

Also Turkish clubs pay in USD so it is 760K or above here.

I think their was rumor for Natalia(OH) going to Novara before week or two.

I believe Fabris will go eather in Scandicci, Monza or Novara if Egonu signed for Conegliano.

SCANDICCI will NEVER sign someone like Fabris, which is neither a "top" or a "great" player.

Fabris may work for...Canakkale or Nilufer. MAYBE....

• SCANDICCI will NEVER sign someone like Fabris, which is neither a "top" or a "great" player.

Yeah, these discussions here aren't even entertaining anymore. Yikes.

• SCANDICCI will NEVER sign someone like Fabris, which is neither a "top" or a "great" player.

Well, Scandicci is pretty good at building teams badly. They have the most paid middles of the League, despite they can't pass a single ball and use them. So Fabris in Scandicci makes dense IMHO.:lol:

• Well, Scandicci is pretty good at building teams badly. They have the most paid middles of the League, despite they can't pass a single ball and use them. So Fabris in Scandicci makes dense IMHO.:lol:

"Makes dense" actually...makes a lot of sense :wavy::wavy::box:

As for MBs bad in passing, I still have to see ONE good in Italy. I see the good ones in Brazil only :obey:

Oh: the "badly built teams" are Pomì, UYBA, Imoco, THY, Sesi Bauru etc etc etc :dance6::dance6::dance6:

• According to rumors, Novara wants to renew with Bartsch and Chirichella. Bartsch has also offers from China. Novara seems also interested in Gennari and Villani.

Lippmann hasn't renewed with Firenze yet,she would like to play in a top team.

Monza has already signed Parrocchiale apparently and they are interested in Skorupa and Lloyd. They still want to transfer Danesi too.

• That means that their libero will retire because She is way better than Parrocchiale.

If they are gone stay with Veljkovic than they should transfer Bonifacio. Or they should go with two domestic MB players so they can have room for foreign OHs, OPP and Setter.

I would stay with Bartsch but I hope they will not signed with Plak and go with other stabile reciver.

Natalia-Bartsch duo would be nice OH duo.

Lippmann is not ready for top club at all.

• Why so suddenly everybody hates Fabris right now? Come on guys, she is not allowed to have a bad season? Last year she was amazing, even in the beginning of season she had really good games. What would be the next step, Haak does not belong to top level volleyball because she is tired and not playing well recently? Players are not robots, you know?

• Lippmann hasn't renewed with Firenze yet,she would like to play in a top team.

This doesn't sound like her. In the past she had quite a few problems with pressure and even sought professional help to cope with it. I think she is dealing with that much better now, but another season in a good mid-level team would be better for her than playing in a team with high ambitions and high expectations...

• Natalia-Bartsch would be a nightmare in reception..

• Why so suddenly everybody hates Fabris right now? Come on guys, she is not allowed to have a bad season? Last year she was amazing, even in the beginning of season she had really good games. What would be the next step, Haak does not belong to top level volleyball because she is tired and not playing well recently? Players are not robots, you know?

Honestly I think it's a reaction to crovolley hyping her so much. And it really isn't fair because she's objectively speaking a very good player.

• Natalia-Bartsch would be a nightmare in reception..

They aren’t world class recivers but they are not Kosheleva, Plak etc. So I don’t agree with that.

Natalia showed herself and Bartsch had very good season in Seria A with her reception :white: