2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Do you know the difference between a receiver and an average OH...? Sorokaite was born an OPPOSITE HITTER, she eventually moved to OH and she's trying to receive/defend at her best. She's 31 or more. Giulia Angelina as well was born an OPPOSITE (!) and now, while transitioning to OH, she's still on the bench, after defending CLUB Italia and Busto, among the others, but hasn't improved that much.

You probably don't even watch Brescia's games (you can via LVF TV): VILLANI is our best attacker/receiver after Lucia Bosetti and surpassing Gennari.

She's young, tall, with a high spike, a high block, dominant physical presence, amazing scorer and superbous receiver and defender.

She'll either play for Igor Novara or stay in MIllennium if they raise up their budget

:what: Bosetti C. is our best receiver/attacker after Lucia; Caterina has been playing consistently well in this season.

That being said, I know perfectly that Angelina isn't exactly a good receiver, but I see more potential in her and I appreciate her improvements in her last games. With Aliyeva gone,she's playing as a starter so you problably don't watch Chieri's games, you can via LVF TV :)

• Guidetti likes to "play it in the easiest of ways": without his "toys", he's lost. HAAK will get 1 million, which is official. This is the beginning of the end for Vakifbank

where is this official news? Stop calling stupid rumours as official

• Orro is staying in Busto according to italian news. Not official yet.

• :what: Bosetti C. is our best receiver/attacker after Lucia; Caterina has been playing consistently well in this season.

That being said, I know perfectly that Angelina isn't exactly a good receiver, but I see more potential in her and I appreciate her improvements in her last games. With Aliyeva gone,she's playing as a starter so you problably don't watch Chieri's games, you can via LVF TV :)

No, Villani is our best "post-Lucia" OH-receiver, even better than Gennari. Caterina is amazing overall, but her recovering is taking a long time. Check on her interviews: she says so herself.

Villani will be very hot transfers-wise. Caterina and Angelina (!) won't.

It's true: I prefer NOT to watch Chieri, cause there's no point in watching that team :wavy::wavy::wavy:

• How can any turkish person say a rumour is "stupid"...? Do your homework: it takes 7 minutes to get to know everything about upcoming possible volleyball transfers. HAAK will get 1 million and Vakifbank will be done, over, kaput

:lol::lol::lol: oh you wish... We all know why you're extra butthurt today :rose: But I think you have good humour.

• :lol::lol::lol: oh you wish... We all know why you're extra butthurt today :rose: But I think you have good humour.

Ohhhh...it seems your life is so POOR (in any sense) you can only focus on "my teams" ' defeats...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.Go check the meaning of PATHETIC: that's what your life is overall. Meaningless.

As for SCANDICCI, my equally favourite team happens to be FENERBAHCE, so it was a "win-win" situation and, guess what, I won ! I worship SAMANTHA BRICIO, Gabi Guimaraes, Ofelia Malinov, Anna Danesi and a few others. And Italy, of course, whereas I care less about "teams".

As for "you" -if there is a "you" behind your comments' nothingness- I know nothing and I don't want to know anything concerning idiots/ "bloggers".

• Ohhhh...it seems your life is so POOR (in any sense) you can only focus on "my teams" ' defeats...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.Go check the meaning of PATHETIC: that's what your life is overall. Meaningless.

As for SCANDICCI, my equally favourite team happens to be FENERBAHCE, so it was a "win-win" situation and, guess what, I won ! I worship SAMANTHA BRICIO, Gabi Guimaraes, Ofelia Malinov, Anna Danesi and a few others. And Italy, of course, whereas I care less about "teams".

As for "you" -if there is a "you" behind your comments' nothingness- I know nothing and I don't want to know anything concerning idiots/ "bloggers".

CAPITAL :lol::lol::*

• rumors from Brazil (only europeans and asian proposals):

Carol (MB) = Monza (Adams) or Vakif (Rasic)
    Lloyd (S) = Monza (Micha) or Pomi (Skorupa)
    Natalia (O) = Novara (Plak), Conegliano (Kim ), Scandicci(Vasileva), Eczacibasi( Larson) and Tianjing ( Crncevic)
    Gabi(O)= Vakif (Kelsey) or Conegliano (Kim )
    Roberta (S) = Volero Le Canet (Mori) and Galatasaray (Akin)
    Ana Beatriz (MB) = Volero Le Canet(Lazarenko) and Beijing (Dixon)
    Drussyla (O) = Busto( Herbots) and Moscow ( Havelkova)

• Sorry, but these supposed rumors from Brazil are laughable.

Bia in China. Drussyla in Moscow. Natalia with so many offers from all top teams:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Sorry, but these supposed rumors from Brazil are laughable.

Bia in China. Drussyla in Moscow. Natalia with so many offers from all top teams:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

More rumours: Neneca in Dinamo Kazan. Mari Cassemiro in Hisamitsu. Ana Cristina will probably replace Ognjenovic in Moscow. Ivna in Fenerbahçe.

(Sorry guys I couldn't miss this opportunity to spread more fake news... although I guess you guys are used to it because it seems this is the path this topic is taking tho)

• OMG Natalia is still getting offers from the top teams? And if she moves to Ecza she will be reunited with KYK? OMG too good to be true. Kinda weird considering her performance post-injury. It's like Mari getting offer from Fenerbahce all over again. But if it is true, good for her.

Gabi should go play abroad. And she can be starter as she is one of the best receiving & defending OH out there right now. Hope she gets as much experience as she can before Tokyo 2020. I still believe Gabi & Drussyla will be a huge part of Brazil NT's success this time around.

Roberta in Turkey will be a good thing to develop her skills more but will she fit Galatasaray playing style?

Drussyla in Moscow will be great as she will learn how to attack against tall blockers - which is one of her very weaknesses.

More rumours: Neneca in Dinamo Kazan. Mari Cassemiro in Hisamitsu. Ana Cristina will probably replace Ognjenovic in Moscow. Ivna in Fenerbahçe.

(Sorry guys I couldn't miss this opportunity to spread more fake news... although I guess you guys are used to it because it seems this is the path this topic is taking tho)

GURLLLLLLLLLL I am laughing my ass off. And Ivna in Fenerbahce.......... that girl has been a joke to me since she said playing in Osasco will give her chance to play at the Olympics :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• More rumours: Neneca in Dinamo Kazan. Mari Cassemiro in Hisamitsu. Ana Cristina will probably replace Ognjenovic in Moscow. Ivna in Fenerbahçe.

I just would like to add one more rumour: Raphaela Folie, the best Italian MB according to many here, has plenty of offers from Turkey. She'll be able to show her great potential in any top team.

And now I'M DONE :lol: