2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• from what I read Orro has confirmed herself that she's staying with Busto. And they want to keep Harbors and Bonifacio.

They will need a strong OPP such as Tandara, Sloetjes, Olesia or at least someone like Van Hecke, Gysele do Silva.

• Van Hecke is pretty good. Her efficiency or hitting ratio has dropped below respected levels some seasons, and she usually takes to many spikes to be particularily effective in general, but this season she has got it together better than in the previous one´s at least. Not top-10 in the world, but not all 2 far from it either.

• It seems that Scandicci has already signed Bricio and Sloetjes. Bosetti,Malinov and Merlo will stay. There are some rumors about the middles too, but I'm not sure.

Monza is interested in Fabris,but there's also Kazan obviously.

Lippmann got a great offer from Shanghai.

Smarzek,Olivotto and Sirressi will stay in Bergamo.

• From what ive heard, malinov the setter of nt will stay as long as merlo the libero. Adenizia will also stay but on her last contract.

Haak will be traded to vakifbank, and sloetjes will go to scandicci.

Stevanovic might be transferred. And vasileva will go. Bricio will be signed by scandicci.

• My Sloetjes, can't imagine her playing in Serie A instead of TVL. But, I think we need some changes.

• My God how much rumors and options :gone:

Pls Fabris stay in Seria A and signed with Monza 🙏🏻

But again in Seria A We can expect a lot of good players :D

And I can’t believe it that We have only one rumor from Turkish league, same as last season...

• And I can’t believe it that We have only one rumor from Turkish league, same as last season...

true! Turkish league teams are much more secretive as always, I wish we knew what they have planned. Last year around this time Kim was already sealed for example. I believe from what I hear Gabi is the most wanted in VVSL atm

• And I can’t believe it that We have only one rumor from Turkish league, same as last season...

Probably it's because pro player are not allowed to announce where they are going to play before expiration of contract.

• Guidetti wants to replace Robinson with Gabi. Gabi won't go abroad because of the Olympics....but $$$$ could change her mind as Vakifbank has plenty $$$.

I always wondered what she did not sign with Conegliano. 1 - because she wanted to stay in Brazil and 2 - because Conegliano certainly does not pay that much more than what Minas does. So it was not worth the move.

And all this makes perfect sense after learning the "low" salaries of the Italians.

I still think Gabi will decline Vakifbank and stay in Brazil ( when I say Natalia and Gabi are more than just friends people don't believe me..but that's ok).

• Natalia and Gabi are best friends. They are not a couple. Gabi has been dating another girl in the last few months/years.

She said she wants to go play abroad next season or the other. I haven't seen her talking about staying in Brazil because of the Olympics.

• Natalia and Gabi are best friends. They are not a couple. Gabi has been dating another girl in the last few months/years.

She said she wants to go play abroad next season or the other. I haven't seen her talking about staying in Brazil because of the Olympics.

Does she? Haven't seen anything about her dating anyone lately. About Natalia, I actually don't even know if she is gay.

• Last year there was a few rumours that the salary of Nati and Gabi was something around EUR 230k. That's like a lot of money since they live in an appartment rented by Minas and the living expenses in Brazil are considerably lower in comparison to European countries.