2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• After Egonu singed for Conegliano, Novara is searching for new OPP

First on the wish list is Jovana Brakocevic, second one is Serena Ortolani and 3rd one is Sorakite. For me She should stay as OH. As OPP She is just average but as OH She performed really good.

If I understand good Jovana has Italian citizenship ?? That would be perfect for Novara because of foreign players.

• If I understand good Jovana has Italian citizenship ?? That would be perfect for Novara because of foreign players.

Yes because her husband is italian.

• Second OH will be key for Fener because if OH next to Brankica is not great reciver this team could easily be tragic. But if they transfer very good reciver they can be top contendere for TL, and one of the best teams in the World.

Vakif will be in the big trouble if they don’t keep Zhu for next season.

• Second OH will be key for Fener because if OH next to Brankica is not great reciver this team could easily be tragic. But if they transfer very good reciver they can be top contendere for TL, and one of the best teams in the World.

I truely dont want to zhu come back to China.If she plays in european,there are many good matches to watch.but i also dont hope she always play in the same team. I hope she plays in Russia,but seems she cant accept Russian food.that is a problem.maybe she also likes playing in tl

• I wish Zhu Ting will go to Brazil but I don't think any club there can afford her. Having her there will be very beneficial to the league and the federation.

Has any Chinese player ever played in Brazil Superliga?

Any news on Sheilla Castro? Will she be playing next season? At this point she might have just retired.

Maybe they can try to sign Maret Balkestein. Her passing is good and she already played a good (half) season for Fener

• Maret would bring balance what this team need. She would be perfect or any other player who is very good at reception, but just not pure attacker and bad reciver. Than We would watch Vitra sindrom.

• I wish Zhu Ting will go to Brazil but I don't think any club there can afford her. Having her there will be very beneficial to the league and the federation.

Has any Chinese player ever played in Brazil Superliga?

Any news on Sheilla Castro? Will she be playing next season? At this point she might have just retired.

I understand. Zhu has many fans in Brasil. I think you also know It is hard for current National players of China to play in abroad. Zhu can play in vakif just because Henan Team is so weak and their team can let their players go out to play. I also want zhu to play in Brasil to learn something from Brasil coaches.I like brasil team very much.

• I understand. Zhu has many fans in Brasil. I think you also know It is hard for current National players of China to play in abroad. Zhu can play in vakif just because Henan Team is so weak and their team can let their players go out to play. I also want zhu to play in Brasil to learn something from Brasil coaches.I like brasil team very much.

Having Zhu in Brazil under Coach Bernadinho is what I am looking forward to. Kosheleva is playing much better this season thanks to him. She might not be the star player she used to be, but I think this season she is playing good.

• Terzic should sign Busa. She would be perfect for them as she can and knows how to cover Mihajlovic. They could play like Serbia does but instead of Boskovic they have Vargas.

Maret is full of drama. Another good option would be C.Boseti or Gabi.

• After yesterday, I'll think twice before giving up on Antonijevic. Post-pregnancy players are always a lottery: most of them come back stronger than ever (Gioli f.e.), but others are pretty done after their first child (Rosner f.e.).

• Yes C.Bosetti is literally one of the most complete OHs right now in the World.

From reception, attack, block, defence to serve. She is more complete than Lucia for me. Lucia is better in defence and blocking but everything else C>L.

Vakifbank didn’t offer her contract for nothing after hard injury She had.

Gabi is more play for Conegliano and Vakifbank.