2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I wish Zhu Ting will go to Brazil but I don't think any club there can afford her. Having her there will be very beneficial to the league and the federation.

Has any Chinese player ever played in Brazil Superliga?

Any news on Sheilla Castro? Will she be playing next season? At this point she might have just retired.

Only vakif and ecz can afford zhu ting. Maybe some Russian team. Novara build a whole team with that salary.

• I'd just keep Fatma and Rabadzhieva and transfer a good local libero! No need to ruin this teams great dynamic too much.

God one good match and they already have great dynamic. They didn’t performe great whole season only the last match and because of Vargas who scored 38 points. Without her they wouldn’t have any chance.

They need Vargas as Eczacibasi Boskovkic. Without them :down:

• God one good match and they already have great dynamic. They didn’t performe great whole season only the last match and because of Vargas who scored 38 points. Without her they wouldn’t have any chance.

They need Vargas as Eczacibasi Boskovkic. Without them :down:

We didn't miss your nosenses.

• :aww: they're also transferring Mihajlovic. Changing your entire team up each season is one of the dumbest moves Crovolley, you'd exactly build a team like Eczaci. Besides that, there is not many players that will do a better job than Fatma+Rabadzhieva combined so why ruin something that's already good? FB played a great season so far btw I don't know what you're talking of.

• Nonsen is when you say that they become great team and they need one player to score over 38 points. Shame really ??

Without Vargas maybe they can’t win against bad team as Besiktas.

• And that is not far from truet at all.

Same goes to Eczacibasi, Scandicci and Vakifbank. Even though Vakifbank has great chemistry as team so they aren’t as this 3 teams.

• by that logic novara cant win against anybody without egonu.

They had to put Egonu on the court a couple of times, preventing them from losing from a weak team.:whistle:

• Novara and FB are not that similar despite a few matches maybe. Vargas scored around crazy amount of points each match this season but still the amount of sets were majority of times distributed super well between all players and middles were very much involved, Vargas just hit crazy high% each match. Novara on the other hand has been throwing everything at Egonu all season long despite the fact they have other amazing players as well.

• Busa definetely has no room at such a big team like Fenerbahce. There are better options than Busa who cant even spike. C. Bosetti or Maret are better options.

You are not wrong. But the thing is. Mihajlovic can not receive, she can just a very few, she certainly can not receive at all against strong teams because they will serve on her all the time. She needs someone covering her all the time, just like in the NT, Busa and Malesevic cover her.

Covering another players for a whole game is something very very hard to do, and it never works. It only works with Serbia because they have 2 of the best spikers in the world.

For example in the WCH semi and final Busa received 60 and 70 balls, while Mihajlovic only received like 5 or so. So is not like yesterday when Gimze had to cover Oh1 and Oh2 when they could not pass Varga`s serve in the 4th.

Some players might not even accept the challenge of playing like that. And when you are covering another player you certainly won`t be spiking many balls, just a very few.

Terzic must find the perfect fit for Mihajlovic otherwise it won`t work.

• Novara and FB are not that similar despite a few matches maybe. Vargas scored around crazy amount of points each match this season but still the amount of sets were majority of times distributed super well between all players and middles were very much involved, Vargas just hit crazy high% each match. Novara on the other hand has been throwing everything at Egonu all season long despite the fact they have other amazing players as well.

Exactly. Scoring 38 points with 60% is just crazy. I don`t think even Boskovic or Egonu have done that. I`m not sure what was Egonu`s % in the WCH semis and final but I think it was just over 50%. ( I could be wrong).

• Does anyone of a club team that plays like Serbia where OH 2 (Mihajlovic) does not pass? ....Some people actually calls that "Fake" OPP.

I know Osasco tried to play that with Tandara-Bjelica-Malesevic. It worked OK, but they came out short in the Final. And Malesevic struggled a lot and this is because Tandara can receive more and better than Mihajlovic. Like I said it is not something easy to do, especially for a whole season long.

Russia tried something similar last season with Frolova covering Kosheleva.

I was wondering is there`s other clubs playing like that?

• I agree that Busa made a great tournament for Serbia but playing that style in club for 6-7 months would be so exhausting. And also I am afraid libero position will be a bigger problem because I dont see any Turkish libero suitable for 2 receiving system. Gizem and Gozde was so good at this when Glinka played OH in Vakifbank but Gizem was one of the best liberoes in the world back then. Eventually I see Mihajlovic having a bigger role at receiving unlike Serbian NT. However I still think Busa isnt what Fenerbahce is looking for

• Galatasaray tried it with Hande+Meryem and flopped hard BJK tried it With Olesia and Ceren and flopped... Actually lots of Turkish teams this season tried this Serbian style tactic but flopped. Not to mention big teams found the Fake Opp in reception anyways so... Nightmare XD

• I was wondering is there`s other clubs playing like that?

Novara, Pesaro and Modena (with Montano) used this system last season in Italy. Conegliano did the same with Fawcett and Ortolani on court together and Robinson received with the libero. Busto has received with Marcon -Leonardi duo for many years. You problably never saw these teams play