2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Is stryziak receiving in lodz?

• Rumors about C.Bosetti in Vakifbank are getting stronger. ivolleymagazine.it

But Gabi - Bosetti duo sound to defence for me, i mean they don’t have World Class attacking MB duo to help Haak, but they can be very stabile at reception and they can have great defence.

Will Rasic stay :what:

Can’t wait to see all details

So rumors about all Vakif foreign players leaving could be true after all.

Zhu will be missing a lot if rumors comes as true.

• Is stryziak receiving in lodz?

Not really. She received 5 times last game (3-0 win) - 17pts and only once previous week (3-2 win) - 26 pts.

• Gabi has probably turned the offer down and now they are going after C. Boseti. There's no need to sign both of them. I will not be surprised if Boseti decides to stay in Italy.

Interesting there's no rumors about who's replacing Zhu. Guidetti needs to sign like 4 players to make it up for it.

I do hope Rasic goes to Moscow to play with Maja. For them to be playing together before the Olympics would be great.

• I do hope Rasic goes to Moscow to play with Maja. For them to be playing together before the Olympics would be great.

That would be cool but Moscow's MBs are already strong, what they need is a better foreign OH.

• Gabi has probably turned the offer down and now they are going after C. Boseti. There's no need to sign both of them. I will not be surprised if Boseti decides to stay in Italy.

Interesting there's no rumors about who's replacing Zhu. Guidetti needs to sign like 4 players to make it up for it.

I do hope Rasic goes to Moscow to play with Maja. For them to be playing together before the Olympics would be great.

I don't know why everybody is taking Zhu's leave as granted? I've never seen an official statements. It is all started with rumors without any source. I don't really see this happening. She is playing in the best league in the world. It can't be a better place to get herself ready for OG

• The main reason China wants Zhu back home is because their season is a lot more shorter allowing more prep time for Olympics. As reigning champions they want her healthy and not burnt out which is understandable since she is their key player.

• Russia should really reconsider increasing to 3 foreigner spots. I think Kazan's performances in the last years stopped them in that. Goncharova gave an interview (when they won the league last year i believe) that she feels like Moscow doesnt have real opponent, since the level of league is bad. And it didnt do miracles having only two spots for women NT either, they are only getting worse

Hope Kazan fails at CL this year , so they can open this topic

Edit:Zenit-Kazan

• maybe brasil players dont want to play in abroad next season or choose China league.because the season is much shorter and the time difference between china and Japan is only one hour.They can adapt to it. and prepare for 2020.

• Although the news has been shown that Louisa Lippmann will join Shanghai Bright Dairy in Season 19/20, in the same website, the news was wrong that Liu Xiao-tong will join Monza in Season 17/18. Therefore, we are still waiting for the official final confirmation.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I think C. Bosetti or Grothues is a replacement for Di Iulio and result of not being able to sign Meliha...

Natalia->Eczacı confirmed by an insider twitter account called voleyboldefteri, it makes perfect sense Gabi is coming over here also...

Kelsey is staying, reportedly she started taking Turkish lessons online...

Zhu is leaving...Kerem Övet of GS management confirmed this in a potcast months ago...

Everybody expected that because her deal with Vakıfbank was for 3 years.

And out of the blue, Ebrar started to play as OH for the first time as a prep for next season and to compansate for lack of a big-hitting OH...

So next year Vakıfbank's foreigners will be:

Rasic( no rumours of replacement, so her transfer news was bogus), Haak, Kelsey, Gabi, Grothues(I expect Bosetti to decline)

As for locals:

Tuğba will be loaned to a SL club probably Beşiktaş..

I expect Derya to stay with the team, and loaned to 1st division..

Ebrar will play mostly as OH..

Guidetti should get rid of Buket and sign a decent backup setter, Buse Ünal would be perfect.

Another transfer could be Aylin Sarıoğlu who would replace Ayça, the backup libero...

• Why they need 3 foreign OHs ?? That doesn’t make sense a lot.

• Milena Rasic is staying most likely indeed from what I know.

Gio really wanted libero Aylin Sarioglu for this season but her school did not allow to move her from Bursa. He will for sure try again.

• Marta Bechis had injury in last match against Brescia and it looks like that for her season is over. So Conegliano is searching for new setter for Wolosz back up.

3rd injury for Conegliano this season...

• They could have Fetisova-Rasic and replace Halenkova with Voronkova.

Highly unlikely that Voronkova will be switching clubs anytime soon as the father is HC unless Moscow offers her tons of money. Hopefully Moscow does not renew contract with Havelkova, and they sign another foreign, good-attacking OH..

• This OHs trio looks so defensive for my taste (though I think Kelsey is a great all around player). I wish Mihajlovic would be in Vakıfbank. Actually I am quite sure Guidetti offered her a room in his team but Mihajlovic has been rejecting it(there were rumors about that last couple of years). Considering Eczacibasi has Boskovic-Natalia and Fenerbahce has Mihajlovic-Vargas duo, Vakifbank will miss Zhu a lot and have a great difficulties at crucial times because they wont have their 'safe button'. I am curious if Gui will choose to play with either Ebrar(OH)-Rasic or 3 foreigners at OHs-OPP.