2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• As for the other clubs, barueri already have 2 7point players ——thaisa and dani lins; i wish the club will not sign dani lins next season and focus on newbies! Or hire garay! Haha

You want newbies or Garay?

• i still don't understand why Italian clubs want Magdalena Stysiak as OH. It's hard to play as OH when you are over 200cm. Maybe she will succeed much more if she plays as OPP. Their opponents will force her in reception. I remember the game between Russia and Dominican, we almost ruined their reception bcz of forcing Brayelin in reception. Kadochkina's situation is much more different than Magdalena. Bcz at least Kadochkina is 15 and she is not as toll as Magdalena Stysiak, at least they have 10cm difference. If they want her as OH, another choice of OH have to be lucky (Robinson, Bosetti sis, Rabadzhieva, Grotheus, etc) to cover her in reception.

really? U said u were having problems with the Lloyd account and that`s why u created the Tyler account. Now u r simply logging in with both accounts at the same time. LOL

Of course you are not the only one doing it. This is what a lot of users do, they create a bunch of accounts and they use these accounts to simply like and agree on with whatever they just wrote with the main account.

You are one of the biggest trolls in this forum and keeps creating new accounts over and over.

• ABOUT ELIMINATED TEAMS IN BRAZIL:

SESC:

Who stay? Drussylla and Jucielly

Who must be looked for? Macris (S from Minas) and Dani Lins ( S from Barueri) , Mayany (MB from Minas), Lippmann ( OPP from Firenze) or Rahimova (OPP from Thy) or Martinez (OPP from Aydin BBSK) and Kelsey ( Libero in national team or OH in Vakif)

-------------------------

BARUERI:

Who stay? Thaisa, Natinha and Tainara

Who must be looked for?Bia (MB from Sesc) or Sinead Jack (MB from Denso Airybees) , Roberta (S from Sesc) or Macris (S from Minas) and Fe Garay (OH from Praia) , Vargas ( OPP from Fenerbahce) or Smarzek (OPP from Bergamo) or De La Caridad ( OPP from Chieri)

• Thats rumors or your wish list? Because Kelsey will probably stay in Vakif, Smarzek in Bergamo and Lippmann is rumoured to play in China.

• really? U said u were having problems with the Lloyd account and that`s why u created the Tyler account. Now u r simply logging in with both accounts at the same time. LOL

Of course you are not the only one doing it. This is what a lot of users do, they create a bunch of accounts and they use these accounts to simply like and agree on with whatever they just wrote with the main account.

You are one of the biggest trolls in this forum and keeps creating new accounts over and over.

No, that is you.

Tyler = formerly Loyd. Not LLOYD.

• BARUERI:

Who stay? Thaisa, Natinha and Tainara

Who must be looked for?Bia (MB from Sesc) or Sinead Jack (MB from Denso Airybees) , Roberta (S from Sesc) or Macris (S from Minas) and Fe Garay (OH from Praia) , Vargas ( OPP from Fenerbahce) or Smarzek (OPP from Bergamo) or De La Caridad ( OPP from Chieri)

I don't see why Barueri would be looking for an OPP of all things. Unless Kasia is leaving/retiring of course but she has done such a good job there (and they have done a good job for her) that I hope she stays for another season at least.

• No, that is you.

Tyler = formerly Loyd. Not LLOYD.

I have only 1 account and you know very well. The other account you blocked. Those were the only 2 accounts I ever created.

It is very disappointing that you would accuse me of that, I have said before and I will say it say I have only this account and no other.

• I have only 1 account and you know very well. The other account you blocked. Those were the only 2 accounts I ever created.

It is very disappointing that you would accuse me of that, I have said before and I will say it say I have only this account and no other.

The one and only troll here is you! Take several seats for your ignorant ass and get of my d!ck for God's sake! :what::aww: Sorry for off topic.

• really? U said u were having problems with the Lloyd account and that`s why u created the Tyler account. Now u r simply logging in with both accounts at the same time. LOL

You are the only person that I know who deliberately used another account after he promised that he will never be back to the forum and trolled people with the new account by his made up stories about the players. How come can you still blame other people with being troll and multiple account?🤔😱

• lies and fairytales, as always

• Carol is not worth 7 points?

I think she should be, but she isn't (only Thaisa and Fabiana are the 7-point-MBs). Good for Praia, but i don't think she will stay in Praia for too long. She is way too good for Superliga

• According to rumours Eczacıbaşı is trying to sign Wolosz...

World's highest paid setter is loading...:D

Again, Eczacibasi makes great mistakes. If it's true that Wolosz and Natalia are talking about collecting players who are top-notch as individuals but do not make a good team.

Wolosz-Boskovic can not fit in, the game of one of them two will be pretty uglyso they could not be 100% able to show their strength. Tijana can not attack such low and quick balls, and Wolosz, in addition to an unquestionable talent, does not have the capabilities that Maja Ognjenovic has when she can get an ideal ball in poorly ideal situations.

• Your forgot about Pietrini. She can become key player for Scandicci.

It all depends how much She recover from injury and how good her shape reach this NT season.

She was best in VNL before her injury and She had very good performance against Serbia at WCH and that was after her injury. She needs to work at her reception.

Bricio and Pietrini are very similar players from reception, serve to attack. But Pietrini has way bigger potential and She is still growing.