2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Pope has a serious problem with understanding the stats sheet. It's simple. Trust me.

I said from the beginning that Natalia never played is OPP. She ALWAYS played on Kim's diagonal. Balkestein played as receiving OPP just like the stats show.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more about volleyball before writing so much BS. Maybe you can go back and watch Russia from 2004 and see that Gamova played many times as OH when Sokolova was a receiving OPP. It's not that hard to see.

I have been watching volleyball since 2000. And I still don`t know how to read the stats....and I don`t care to learn. My pleasure comes from watching and not reading stats.

After you guys showed me the stats, I never disagree by saying you guys were wrong. I guess u r just forgetting I said on my first post " I could be wrong" which means I was not sure.

Ramirez played as a receiving OPP for Praia Club and Halkbank. Haak has made herself available to receive in some rotations.

I`m not a volleyball expert ...and neither I want to be one. So if u think everything I post is BS...That`s your problem and not mine.

• I'm pretty sure Grothues came to strengthen the passing line-up. In the cup final she and Ezgi played and you know what, they won! Also in TL finals she had to came in every set to pass. And she left Bolzano because the coach didn't let her play after her injury she got at the olympics.

Finals vs Gala

Game 1 - She came on sets 1 and 3. Received 3 balls with 1 err (Polen scored 2 points 2/10).

Game 2 - She came on sets 1,2 and 3. Received 2 balls. (Polen scored 4 points 2/16)

Game 3 - She came on sets 1 and 3. Received 1 balls ( Polen 8 points 6/12).

Maret only received 6 balls in the Finals....But look at Polen`s numbers, and that`s reason why Maret was brought...because of Polen and not because of Kim-Natalia as some are claiming.

Natalia received - 20 - 11 - 16 = 47

Kim received - 27 - 16 - 15 = 58

Anyways. I`m done with this topic.

• Though I basically agree with everything you say, in 2004 Gamova and Sokolova both played as OH ;) Plotnikova was the OPP back then.

Yeah, my mistake! Gamova and Sokolova were never on the net at the same time, you are right.

• Gamova was OPP in 2010 I'm pretty sure. Sokolova and Kosheleva were OHs.

• Gamova was OPP in 2010 I'm pretty sure. Sokolova and Kosheleva were OHs.

I was talking about 2004.

After the 2004 Olympics Gamova primarly played as OPP.

• All you need to read when identifying rotation with the stats is the number of setter.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Anyone can just add a rumour to that lol. That's probably what that user sitemap does now that he's banned from here.

• Stysiak can be top OPP next years, so I hope she will not waste her talent benching all season to Sloetjes. Thats her first season abroad and she is only 18yo so she could go to a smaller club this time.

• I think your pleasure comes from spreading toxic drama and 'steering the pot'.

You said 'im pretty sure but I could be wrong':what: what is that even supposed to mean?😂

• I think your pleasure comes from spreading toxic drama and 'steering the pot'.

You said 'im pretty sure but I could be wrong':what: what is that even supposed to mean?😂

It means that...I was 100% sure that Maret replaced Polen and not Kim-Natalia. But I could not remember who played at OPP.... My guess was Natalia because I was 100% sure she did not receive many balls that game ....so I said could be wrong because I was not 100% sure who played OPP among the 3 (Natalia,Maret,Kim).

For example. I`m pretty sure Thaiza got injured in a game against Fener, I think it was during this game, but I could be wrong. I watched it live when it happened, but unfortunately I can not be 100% sure which game was it, could it have been Game 2 or it was actually during the TL semis? AGAIN.....I`m pretty sure Thaiza got injured against Fener, but I could be wrong because I don`t know exactly which game was it. I would have to go back to that link and check on the stats and see if Thaiza`s name is there or not.....or I would have too google it to find out. But I guess in this forum some users think you are a idiot if you can not remember things 100% correctly.

I`m sorry I`m not perfect. I remember a lot of things, but not everything.

Bottom line is. If Natalia and Kim were struggling with receive-defense, why Maret replaced Polen and not Kim-Natalia????...It makes no sense.

What makes sense is what I already told you. Polen could not score, which put a lot of pressure on Natalia-KIm, which besides passing and defending had to score every time basically because their OPP could not. And that`s why Maret was brought in.

Maret replaced Polen and not Kim=Natalia. If you don`t agree with that...I don`t care ...

Natalia and Kim will be a amazing trio with Boskovic.

Done with this topic.

• Pope has a serious problem with understanding the stats sheet. It's simple. Trust me.

I said from the beginning that Natalia never played is OPP. She ALWAYS played on Kim's diagonal. Balkestein played as receiving OPP just like the stats show.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more about volleyball before writing so much BS. Maybe you can go back and watch Russia from 2004 and see that Gamova played many times as OH when Sokolova was a receiving OPP. It's not that hard to see.

For the information of everyone, i only knew of natalia playing opposite during her time in osasco. But in fenerbache, i saw polen as opp kim and her as outside hitter.

• Stysiak can be top OPP next years, so I hope she will not waste her talent benching all season to Sloetjes. Thats her first season abroad and she is only 18yo so she could go to a smaller club this time.

She won't be on bench all the time, cause Sloetjes is underperforming lately and she will be exhausted after NT, so Parisi will give her rest during matches against weaker teams. Besides that, Malwina gave an interview weeks ago about trainings in Italy and she described how much better these are than in polishe league. She will have an opportunity to learn from best players in the world. IMO She made the right decision. Sorry for off-topic, guys.