2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• New rumors from brazil which is about club transfer for the next season:

Skowronska will leave brazil in lieu of her plans of having a baby not because of the specified fact that barueri didnot reach play offs in their contract with hinode. Well, as of now budget wasnt identified yet. But juma will be the starting setter for the club. She was the under 23 fivb world championship mvp last 2015 and best setter. Jaqueline the setter of the u20 brazil team will be the second setter. This means that dani lins might go to osasco/rio or even play abroad.

So barueri, -1 foreigner and -1 7 point player. Big blow to ze roberto. I think dani lins is rio’s second option after fabiola!!!!!! In my opinion, the club of sesi wont five away fabiola that easy...

The case of elina is still undetermined in the club.

• Tandara is going to be recruited by sesc rio in the amount of 1.5 million reals. 375usd It will be made by a private bank.

Highest amount given to any brazilian nt in the superleague is fe garay. 1.675 million reals. -380-400 usd

Natalia got offer from fenerbache approx 400 usd in the 2016-2017 season and 600 usd in 2017-2018 season..

*no amount made public and is official from all brazilian transfer bombs during their golden days.

In european league, adenizia got a very high offer from scandicci.

• Some greek teams are searching for good greek players but according to fosonline.gr Papafotiou, Vasilantonaki and Strantzali are too expensive for them.

A journalist asked Strantzali if she will play in Poland or Italy next season but she answered that she doesnt know yet.

PAOK propably will keep Chantava and replace Kiosi.

And maybe Olympiakos wants to sign with Merteki in order to make more difficult for other greek teams to find good greek players.

• Robinson & Vasileva as OHs is a really bad idea.

I agree on earlier comments about Natalia being an OH and Maret being needed for the receiving and defense improvement. The difference is, FB suffered from terrible libero performances for many years, Eczacibasi has Simge so things might be different for Eczacibasi when they use Natali and KYK as receivers. I think it is such a shame that they waste Meliha on the bench while they could use Meliha-KYK-Boskovic and Wolosz all together.

Hande is most likely returning to Eczacibasi for next season, I wonder if they are planning to bench Boskovic which is also silly. I would rather give up from one of the KYK-Natalia duo instead. It is clear after this season that they need a solid setter though. Besides their local MBs performed the worst among top 4 teams. I wonder how they manage to transfer all these good names including local ones with good potential and still have so many troubles.

• This is wild and I don't really believe it for a second, but allegedly Novara, Monza and Galatasaray are interested in Tainara (OH/OPP, BRA, 19yo). Offers are at U$250k. Source is a reliable Brazilian journalist.

• This is wild and I don't really believe it for a second, but allegedly Novara, Monza and Galatasaray are interested in Tainara (OH/OPP, BRA, 19yo). Offers are at U$250k. Source is a reliable Brazilian journalist.

She needs to grab it and run away with it and decline any NT call ups just to shove it in Ze's face. Maybe all the talented young players who were ignored these past few years by Ze should do the same.

• For me Robinson and Vasileva duo doesn’t sound bad at all.

Vasileva had some problems with injury whole season and She showed in last performance that She is far from over She just needs to full recover.

• For me Robinson and Vasileva duo doesn’t sound bad at all.

Vasileva had some problems with injury whole season and She showed in last performance that She is far from over She just needs to full recover.

I agree. But with Brakocevic as OPP they won't go anywhere. I'd rather pick an Italian setter like Cambi and sign a good foreign OPP instead (Fabris or Lowe).

• She needs to grab it and run away with it and decline any NT call ups just to shove it in Ze's face. Maybe all the talented young players who were ignored these past few years by Ze should do the same.

Wow this is good for tainara! If she said ok... then next season will be a decline of the superliga

• I see this coming. Roberta is the one people blamed for SESC's bad-ish season while in fact the whole system just doesn't work. Hopefully she finds a good team to play. Maybe Praia since Lloyd is leaving.

Roberta can be a shoe in for lloyd for praia!!! I bet she got offer in galasataray... but thats ok. She and macris are the ones i love to see in tokyo 2020

• Brazilian rumors from bruno voloch:

So fabiola didnot renew in sesi-volei bauru even with salary increase. Instead she signed with sesc rio to have a reunion with Bernandinho..

Sesi has options like thaisa and dani lins both 7 point players or have bia and roberta, both not a 7 point player but still carries in depth responsibility when on court...

• in case of osasco with undefined budget, camila brait is just guaranteed to stay.

Levya will not renew. Kika, domingas and lorenne are not in the plans for the next season.

The case of claudinha and destinee hooker is still being evaluated..

• According to Brazilian press (probably all 100% true)

1) Dani Lins -> Sesi/Bauru

2) Fabiola -> Sesc

3) Claudinha -> back to Dentil/Praia

4) Roberta -> Audax/Osasco

5) Bia -> Audax/Osasco

6) Tandara -> Sesc

• The only weird transfer for me is Claudinha back to Praia after being kicked last season in spite of her consistent performances...

• The only weird transfer for me is Claudinha back to Praia after being kicked last season in spite of her consistent performances...

Claudinha is better than lloyd if u compare her season with praia! Claudinha already knew of praia’s attackers!!!

Il keep an eye to osasco... camilla brait, mari, roberta, bia.. then hooker... wow!

As for sesc rio.. drussyla, fabiola, juciely, tandara!!! Still looking for libero And an outside hitter

Barueri will surely have a low budget.

Bauru will have dani lins..

Praia - garay fabiana claudinha carol suelen....

• In the Men's Superliga transmission yesterday, the commentators said that Roberta and Monique are close to sign with Flamengo, promoted to next-season Superliga.