2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Piccinini is rumored to play in imoco

And Jordan Larson in Praia club

https://women.volleybox.net/transfers/2019-20/ALL/1

Dont know if their true...

• This is the last season for Picci, She said that She is gone retired or maybe She change her mind :what:

• Suelen is being courted by rio!

Definitely rio has the promise to overtake praia next season!

Confirmed! Fabiola-tandara-drussyla-juciely for sesc rio

As for dentil praia, fe garay (2million reals) and michelle have been recontracted for another year! Wow this really shows how fe garay is prized and prioritized by her club! Michelle i believe did deliver an awesome season this superliga. She even ourperformed rosamaria and became a starter. Another tip set to be introduced to praia is priscilla daroit from fluminense. Hence, the current outside hitters along with michelle who are rosamaria and ellen braga might not be renewed.

Rosamaria has proposal for osasco.

Regarding osasco, it is confirmed that after camilla brait, bia and roberta have signed with osasco. This pair is like ann bujis and carol. But roberta and bia dont have good connection in court! Lol

Hence - osasco - brait, bia, roberta

• I haven't seen anyone wanting her back to the NT, but maybe I just missed it...

Well, if you look at the middles from Sesi/Bauru, then there is no discussion. There is no connection there, because the middle blockers are just average players. Also the team had no reception especially because Tifanny was playing as OH. The team only reached the semifinals because Sesc was playing its worst since the creation of the club. Sesi/Baru is awful.

I couldnt agree more! Fabiola really has this perfect touch along with macris. Setters from brazil that i like are macris and fabiola they are bold and daring. Roberta on the other hand is someone that has a perfect connection to outside hitters, can block but most of her sets to the middle is really aweful.

Dani lins is well read by opponents im sorry!

• I’d love to know who is your source for “official” news and rumors that you share in this forum.

There is NO confirmation that Tandara and Fabiola will play for Sesc (I know it’s almost official, but there is no confirmation yet). And I haven’t seen anything on Suelen moving to Rio. It makes sense, but since you don’t share your sources here I never know if I can trust on your rumors.

• Thaisa, MB --> Minas

Vanessa Janke, OH --> Osasco

• According to Bruno Voloch, Rosamaria has offers from Minas (to play as OPP) and Osasco (to play as OH).

I really don't think Rosa is any better than Bruna at this point. IMO Bruna played ok this season, so I don't know why Minas is so desperate to replace her.

• I’d love to know who is your source for “official” news and rumors that you share in this forum.

There is NO confirmation that Tandara and Fabiola will play for Sesc (I know it’s almost official, but there is no confirmation yet). And I haven’t seen anything on Suelen moving to Rio. It makes sense, but since you don’t share your sources here I never know if I can trust on your rumors.

This is a rumor thread. Are u on the correct thread? No link for official news as transfers and done deal contracts to players on brazil starts on may!!!!!!

• ivollleymagazine reports that Picci got offer from Conegliano and that is not 100% sure that She will retire after this season :what::what::what:

Her role in Conegliano could be the same as Tirozzi, so who knows. :whistle:

• This is a rumor thread. Are u on the correct thread? No link for official news as transfers and done deal contracts to players on brazil starts on may!!!!!!

Exactly, this is a rumor thread, not an Alice in Wonderland thread. I don’t think it is good to take information out of nowhere (like Suelen in Rio) without any source.

• Lavarini will leave Minas to be the head coach of Busto next season. It seems he had suggested Nicola Negro to be the next head coach of Minas. Do you guys have any info about him? I really don't know much of his work.

He was coach of Conegliano in 2014/2015. He was dismissed in January 2015, he is not a good coach. Today he is coach of Trentino Fem in A2.

• Is there any player left who hasn't been connected with Conegliano? I mean, if all those rumours proved to be true, they might as well cancel the Serie A for the next season as there wouldn't be enough players left for the other clubs to form their rosters. :lol:

• It seems like Minas wants Acosta and another Foreigner to replace Gabi and Natalia.

Is Acosta good?! I really don't know...could she be compared at any extent to those Brazilians?

• It seems like Minas wants Acosta and another Foreigner to replace Gabi and Natalia.

Is Acosta good?! I really don't know...could she be compared at any extent to those Brazilians?

Roslandy Acosta? She had a very bad season in Bergamo but I think she's good player,although she can struggle in reception

• Roslandy Acosta? She had a very bad season in Bergamo but I think she's good player,although she can struggle in reception

Yes, Roslandy. There is no Brazilian OH who can fill Gabi or Natalia's shoes right now and I'm afraid the club does not have the money to hire a very good foreigner.