2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Kakolewska is under contract with Pomí Casalmaggiore also for next season.

I honestly don't like her, too slow and way too clumsy.

I am very sorry to say that but volleyball is not for her. She is just very tall and that's why she makes many winning blocks, but volleyball is not just height.. when you play in a team you need to have at least some basic skills to play this sport, but she does not have any. She's just a high tower at the net, but doesn't give any other contribution to her team.

I really hope Casalmaggiore let her go ASAP.

Kakolewska ended regular season as the 3rd best score among all middles with 212 points.

Number 1 Blocker with 69 blocks.

Do I need to remind you she played with 3 different setters?

I`m sorry but none of what you said makes sense at all....You certainly has not watched her at all. Not to mention she has a amazing attitude on the court, she is always cheering and celebrating her teammates. Last game when one of Pomi players got blocked, she tried to save but she could not, and she was like "My fault, my fault"....when clearly it was not even her fault at all. She`s always encoring everyone. She always gives her best. She`s a sweetheart. She`s amazing player and volleyball is for her.

Again Kakolewska #1 BLOCKER with 69 and #3 best score among middles ( 212 points).

• Then take her to your team.

She is a piece of stone, not able to move and incapable to defend anything. Her serve is a joke.

Having a nice cheering attitude is not enough to play volleyball, I'm sorry but that's what I honestly think. She is a damage on court for her team.

I hope Pomí gets money to get rid of her.

She is a piece of stone, not able to move and incapable to defend anything. Her serve is a joke.

Having a nice cheering attitude is not enough to play volleyball, I'm sorry but that's what I honestly think. She is a damage on court for her team.

I was so shocked by the amount of hate that I analyzed the stats from Pomi this year. Pomi's best scorers were Carcaces (341) and Rahimova (258). Despite these two, Bosetti scored 229 times, followed by Cuttino and Kakolewska, both ended the season with 225 points. I know that Cuttino only played in the second half of the season, but if we compare the number of points between Cate and Kakolewska, their performance in terms of points is pretty close. Besides, Kakolewska was the third best scorer among the middles in the entire league.

So, I really wish Pomi gets money to get rid of her and to afford to renew with the best middle in the world Arrighetti, who's surprisingly not receiving the same amount of hate even having a terrible performance this season.

You can be critical. But please never stop being rational.

• Even if she didn't have a fantastic season, give the poor girl a break: it was her first season abroad, and in a team full of issues no less. She did fine for what she could do and could still improve over the next season(s).

I would love to see her in Vitra next season.

Of course a cheering attitude is not enough. But she has all the skills to play volleyball, that`s why she ended the season among the best middles in the league.

• Kakolewska is the epitome of Euro Defensive Liabilities, as sitenoise calls them and I agree she's a very inefficient server, but she's mighty fine at her primary job, which is to make sure the ball stays on the other side on the net. Plus her spiking skills are more than decent.
    I'd say she's had a perfectly fine season compared to some bigger and more experienced names, who have been wildly unstable (Stevanović), miserable and looking like they'd rather be anywhere else but on the court (Chirichella) or a total non-factor (Arrighetti).

Are you serious? You are talking about the best blocker in the best league in the world, and you are saying that volleyball is not for her? She was definately one of the best middles in the league, I guess you dont like her, but come on... xd

• And that's weird because she was quite good server before she joined Pomi even last year during VNL.

Her serve is not a joke, she is one of those players that have a much better looking serve with mikasa than molten. Eda Erdem's serve f.e. might look like that with molten too but she is one of the best servers of TL.

I don't think Kakolewska should stop playing volleyball at all lol that is utter nonsense. She is a very good player, you can see that on her block count. Not all tall players are necessarily amazing blockers because you have to be able to keep your arms firm in position fast in-play. And she does great, ofc with so much length she is not jumping as beautiful and high as Mireya Luis but she doesn't need to either. She is definitely a good player and I agree that her attitude on court makes it all even better. She was the least of Pomi's problems tbh :whistle:

• According to Volleynews and other sources:

Ogbogu--> Conegliano

Cambi,Nizetich-->Cuneo (Van Hecke and Zambelli will stay)

Hancock,Vasileva,Courtney,Morello--> Novara (Nwakalor is not sure anymore)

LLoyd,Stufi,Veglia-->Pomì

Foecke--> Firenze

• I am like: why do we have a super team in one season to end up in the following one with Acosta and McClendon? Nonsense.

And they seem to be negotiating with Amanda too. I've officially jumped ship lol this is gonna be absolutely tragic.

ETA: we posted at the exact same time :lol:

• It's great that someone mentioned about Arrighetti, she's also one of those women who MUST know when to leave before things get uglier. As harsh as it may sound and I'm sorry for her injuries and everything, but she's not giving any contribution to her team,