2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Vakifbank is interested in Celeste Plak according to Volleyball.it .

https://www.volleyball.it/turc…orteggiata-dal-vakifbank/

If I was Guidetti I'd rather sign Meijners as offensive OH, since she can play as local Turkish player and is much more reliable than Plak both in attack and reception.

I don’t think Gio would have Plak in his team, at least this is what I hope.

How do you know Meijners can play as local? I heard some rumors as well but I don’t know if it is true.

• I don’t think Gio would have Plak in his team, at least this is what I hope.

How do you know Meijners can play as local? I heard some rumors as well but I don’t know if it is true.

It was written on a reliable Italian newspaper a few weeks ago. I wonder which Turkish club is going to sign her, I think she can be very precious as local player especially for Turkish league where the limit of foreigners is more strict compared to Italian Serie A1.

• Why not continue with Skorupa? Carli is definitely a downgrade, but i'm not the best person to talk about Lloyd,, her play style reaaaally annoyed me this year lol

• Tiziana Veglia (MB from Brescia) signed with Pomì (not official yet but a Brescia manager said this)

Kakolewska could break contract until april 30th but it seems she didn't. I think that they will not sign Stufi if Kakolewska stays.

If Carcaces renews the roster will be:

Lloyd-Cuttino

Bosetti-Carcaces

Kakolewska-Veglia

Spirito

• Why not continue with Skorupa? Carli is definitely a downgrade, but i'm not the best person to talk about Lloyd,, her play style reaaaally annoyed me this year lol

After the loss against Scandicci in the play-off,Pomì's president said he expected more from Skorupa, he didn't say her name but it was clear to me that he was referring (also) to her.

That's why I don't like Pomì anymore, drama after drama,I would never sign with this team :aww:

• After the loss against Scandicci in the play-off,Pomì's president said he expected more from Skorupa, he didn't say her name but it was clear to me that he was referring (also) to her.

That's why I don't like Pomì anymore, drama after drama,I would never sign with this team :aww:

God Skorupa literally saved Pomi, with her they performed way way better.

• After the loss against Scandicci in the play-off,Pomì's president said he expected more from Skorupa, he didn't say her name but it was clear to me that he was referring (also) to her.

He said that he expected more from experienced players. He was referring to Skorupa and/or Arrighetti. In my opinion he was referring more to Arrighetti than Skorupa. But...

Anyway I think that Skorupa got a better offer from Monza.

• Madison Kingdon signing with THY - Smart choice, she's very good, stable reception, solid attack and quite good blocker despite her height.

What I like about this one is that she's showing volleyball is not only about height, just like Del Core who's pretty much as short as Kingdon used to show.

• Monza was so loud with their “transfer rumors” and now We don’t know anything about them.

Team with big budget needs to have interesting names.

What is going on with Danesi is main question.

• For some reason I really can’t bring myself to believe Wolosz would leave. She’s doing well in Conegliano and Eczaci underperformed...