2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Yea not to mention if Wolosz wins the league and CL she'll have achieved everything and if she doesn't than it will be quite a big disappointment.

Conegliano is Conegliano but they yet have to win a CL (still) and a WCL which Italian teams even boycotted this time. She might want to try new things simply.

Than again if Wolosz leaves to me that's a thing like Boskovic leaves Eczacıbaşı, biggest possible loss for the team so I'm sure Conegliano would want to avoid that at all costs, lets see what Wolosz decides.

• Wolosz is more important than all players combine in Eczacibasi (without Boskovic) so She deserves 1M$ contract.

But even without Wolosz Conegliano is still the strongest team on paper.

• Wolosz is more important than all players combine in Eczacibasi (without Boskovic) so She deserves 1M$ contract.

But even without Wolosz Conegliano is still the strongest team on paper.

Without Wolosz it's Fenerbahçe to me, they have Naz as well, Vargas-Mihajlovic-Robinson. Eda Erdem and Babat, possibly Akinradewo! Who is going to fill Wolosz' shoes? That's not an easy task.

That's why they have to try to keep Wolosz at all cost.

• It's funny to read what I wrote yesterday, if any of Conegliano staffs or scouters or whosoever are reading this, please note it.

"You could anyone let leave the team but keep Wolosz, Danesi and De Gennaro"

IMO they're the key of Conegliano and it can't be denied. Wolosz likes running her middles and ECZ's middles suck as hell, even Gibbemeyer has played her worst club season.

• It's funny to read what I wrote yesterday, if any of Conegliano staffs or scouters or whosoever are reading this, please note it.

"You could anyone let leave the team but keep Wolosz, Danesi and De Gennaro"

IMO they're the key of Conegliano and it can't be denied. Wolosz likes running her middles and ECZ's middles suck as hell, even Gibbemeyer has played her worst club season.

Eczacıbaşı already signed 2 good local MBs as replacement for the current ones and maybe they'll get a foreign one as well to replace Gibby who was worse then Busra lol maybe they did this for Wolosz?

Btw I agree with your overall statement though, De Gennaro is the best libero in the world, Danesi a growing force in front of the net as MB and Wolosz is the heart of the team. Letting these go will be fatal for Conegliano but even now they don't understand Danesi's worth f.e.

• Eczacıbaşı already signed 2 good local MBs as replacement for the current ones and maybe they'll get a foreign one as well to replace Gibby who was worse then Busra lol maybe they did this for Wolosz?

Btw I agree with your overall statement though, De Gennaro is the best libero in the world, Danesi a growing force in front of the net as MB and Wolosz is the heart of the team. Letting these go will be fatal for Conegliano but even now they don't understand Danesi's worth f.e.

Yup, Conegliano is literally proving the importance of setters and liberos in modern volleyball, I mean they don't have an Egonu nor a Boskovic but an almost perfect team.

They definitely should keep Danesi even if that means losing either Folie or de Kruijf, the first one has been struggling with injuries and the latter is a very good attacker and has had a phenomenal connection with Wolosz, however Danesi still beats them.

As someone really enjoying the current Conegliano, it would be sad if Wolosz leaves, because I don't think she will play as awesome as now in ECZ, actually no foreign setters would play 100% there, I can name at least 3. Ognjenovic, Hanke and Kreklow.

• If I was Santarelli I would sing Cambi. She had a inconsistent season with Bergamo, but until now she has been really good and she`s very creative. Last season she did great.

if Woloz learned his system, I`m pretty sure Cambi do it as well.

And if she does well she could even take Malinov`s starting spot and like with that with the NT ( Cambi, Egonu,Sylla, Genaro, Folie?,Danesi?)....what a better way to get ready for Tokyo.

But knowing how Italian Teams does not trust local players...of course they will sign a foreigner setter.

• Eczacıbaşı already signed 2 good local MBs as replacement for the current ones and maybe they'll get a foreign one as well to replace Gibby who was worse then Busra lol maybe they did this for Wolosz?

Who are those 2 good local MBs?

• Bechis can easily(not easily but great replacement) replace Wolosz, She performed great everytime when She came.

Her performance as starter was great and She played with sub players

• Ergul Avci and Yasemin Guveli

Average players, not for high level matches. But again their is not many high level players in Turkish league. Main problem.

• Yasemin Güveli 2nd best blocker after Milena Rasic in the entire league. That is not average at all! Yasemin Güveli and Zehra Günes were both same kind of talent from same generation, they were same level. Yasemin is a great slider aside from being a great blocker.

You can call Turkish local players weak but Yasemin was a top blocker among ALL players!!

• Part of me wants her to stay, because it a pleasure to watch the whole team together, but the other part wants to see her fighting for another trophies, whatever she do it will be good for her career path. I am glad that Eczacibasi contracted different MBs, they should get rid of all local players besides Ezgi, Meliha, Beyza, Sigme and Hande (if she will be back). Like what's the point of having Gozde Yilmaz? I didn't see her playing years since Busto Arsizo. I remember Ergul Avci and in my opinion she's better than Busra, they should try to sign with Bahar as well. Eczacibasi is overpaying, when it comes to players IMO.