2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• The truth is that Polina has had problems in almost every team she played. The problem is her temperament.

• Well, this shouldn't be a reason for someone to leave a club in the middle of the season. I am excited about her playing here but I am worried about how she'll behave. Hope she won't leave the way she did in Casalmaggiore.

• The truth is that Polina has had problems in almost every team she played. The problem is her temperament.

According to Instagram, she was close with the girls. They posted photos with each other, spending time together.

• She didn't lie about Casalmaggiore: it is the smallest town that ever won Champions League and the second smallest town that won Serie A1.

Considering she played her entire career in big cities like Baku, Suwon, Kariya and Instanbul, I don't find it hard to believe. The smallest city among those, Kariya, is 10 times bigger than Casalmaggiore.

I share with you my knowledge vibes. :saint:

• Wow she acts like she survived from a season in Kenya lmao :what: I don't know how small towns in Italy are, nor do I know Casalmaggiore even by pictures but I can already tell she's very much acting like a spoiled brat!

Ok she comes from trauma in her childhood but that should make her even more understanding imo. Instead Polina looks like she left the poor village but the poor always remained in her which is why she's even feeling the need to run away and belittle anything remotely close to it. Smh it shows actually how little growth there is in her personality wise but anyways I won't judge any more than I already have. Good luck in Brazil! :white: I'm unsure it's right decision for her especially now but anyway.

• As far as I know she even had a conflict with her translator when she was playing in South Korea, well, why am I not surprised :roll:

I really like how she kills the ball but when it comes to her personality, she's not the best player.

I mean come on, living in a countryside couldn't be that bad, besides how long could it possible be? 6-7 months? Oh wait, I smell some dramas already...

• Rahimova is really out of this World :gone:

• What I don't understand is , don't you like google the city you're about to live in for 7 months or anything XD

Or at least when you visit the sign the contract you should have more of an idea... It is not a problem to me that she disliked playing in Italy and disliked Casalmaggiore as a city, even though she was rude in the way she expressed it but I mean that's possible... But she could have refused the offer you know :lol:

She's a real diva thats sure.

• What I don't understand is , don't you like google the city you're about to live in for 7 months or anything XD

Or at least when you visit the sign the contract you should have more of an idea... It is not a problem to me that she disliked playing in Italy and disliked Casalmaggiore as a city, even though she was rude in the way she expressed it but I mean that's possible... But she could have refused the offer you know :lol:

Exactly. I dislike countryside cities and small villages, and due to that (if I were an athlete) I would never pick a small city to live, only if it was the only offer I have had, which I don't think was Rahimova's case choosing Casalmaggiore.

• Well Bauru has almost half a million inhabitants :lol:

She's a real diva thats sure.

No offence, but if she were as smart as having thought of that idea, she wouldn't have made this amount of problems :lol:

Otherwise I can't come up with better excuses, maybe her agent told her she easily could travel to cities like Venice, Florence and Milan where most travelers visiting Italy go to.

I can confirm this since I saw her arguing with the coach and with other players during practice. She did not tolerate any criticism.

Furthermore Google can show you that Casalmaggiore is a small town so you cannot be surprised once you get there. Unless you need an excuse to cover other motives.

• You guys are so smart, yeah, lets google a place and decide whether you wanna live there or not, and that shows how smart or silly a person is.

The fact is, no matter how much you know about a place or not, life is all about experiencing. She probably knew Cassalmaggiore was a small town but she probably thought she would have a good season there. Most likely when she arrived and started to experience the real life there, she noticed she is unhappy and why should anyone live in a place he/she feels unhappy while he/she can move to somewhere new with a new contract? Don't we do this in our own lifes? I have countless expat friends in Sweden who had similar experiences and moved away 3-4 months after they moved to a small place here. So stop judging people with your limited experiences.

Coming back to the transfer rumours, Wolosz would be a great transfer for Eczacibasi but I agree, she won't be allowed to play this fast in Eczacibasi. On the other hand, with Egonu added to their squad, Conegliano will most likely ask her to slow down a bit too.

If Wolosz does not work, Eczacibasi should try to sign one of the Tomkom-Dijkema, who would not mind sitting at the bench time to time.

I also think that Ergul & Yasemin are good transfers considering how terrible Eczacibasi middles were this year. Ergul is better than Busra for sure and local MB pool is not that big in Turkey. Better options were Eda, Diclenur, Bahar, Kubra, Zehra and maybe Asli and Melike, and these were all under contract, except Diclenur who chose to stay in FB.

• There are rumors about Bartsch joining Vakif after her season in China

Vakifbank hot market is Seria A players.

• Isabella Di Lulio is rumored to play in Pomi so maybe Lloyd is not coming in Pomi. Isabella is very good setter it would pure shame for her to be bench player.