2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Jack could be a better option for Eczacibasi, though I am not sure what is their plan since they have 3 sliders (Yasemin, Beyza, Gibbe) and Ergul (who hits from zone 3). Would be smarter to transfer an another MB who hits from zone 3 like Veljkovic.

As far as I know, GS was interested in Gibbemeyer. Now the rotation is probably towards Belien since they can't afford to transfer Jack, unless she accepts a lower salary for the sake of being close to her fiance, who is also an MB, Murathan Kisal (ex GS player too).

As much as I like Gibbemeyer as a player, it'd be a better option signing Beliën, simply she's contributing more on court and probably cheaper than the American.

• Vakifbank wants to sign Nika Daalderop, but the buy-out clause seems to high. Although I would love to see her been coached by Guidetti, I think it's better for her to stay in Firenze. Here she can play a lot of matches and I don't know if she is able to that at Vakifbank. They also need to sign a foreign oustide hetter who can cover her in reception.

Source: https://worldofvolley.com/Late…on-radar-of-vakfbank.html

If Plak goes to Vakifbank, I hope Guidetti can get her back to her old form. She performed better under Guidetti.

I agree, it's better for Nika to stay in Italy. Also I don't wanna see Plak in Vakif. I don't think she'll fit Guidetti's system at all, and it would also be better for her to play as a starter somewhere full time since she spent most of this season on the bench

• I just read somewhere Meryem will be playing for Fenerbahce as back up.

Polen would never accept her role as eternal back-up to be taken :lol:

I'd rather see Meryem in another team, what are the mid-level teams even doing? :whistle: no rumours at all but they want to raise their budget. Then again Turkish league rumours always come in late.

• After the terrible season I don't think any team would want to rely her as starting opportunity. I think the is the best option she can go for. Isn't polen going to Bucharest to join ferhats team?

• After the terrible season I don't think any team would want to rely her as starting opportunity. I think the is the best option she can go for. Isn't polen going to Bucharest to join ferhats team?

When was the last time her game promised something?

I also read some fan went to Polen and asked if she is going to stay in Fener and she said “Why would I stay where I don’t get a chance to play?” Mmmm girrrrrrllll, where was your mind for the last, what, 3-4 season? Did she really just notice it? Lol

That twitter user said that Gozde Yilmaz should be inspired by Polen but I see no difference between these two when it comes to sitting on bench. Just saying.

• Are they really gone have 5 foreigns if rumors about Wolosz are true :gone:

I hope Wolosz is enough smart to stay in Conegliano and doesn’t signed with this mess team.

Are u kidding? If Boskovic would be healty, most probably they were training for CL final against Novara.

• If's don't win games. Boskovic been a superb player does not mean that Ecz is an organized team :)

Ecz has a transfer politics of buying a lot of foreigner but they forget that they need to build a team, and teams are built with continuity not changing the squad every single season.

With the money they spend every time, if they need Boskovic to win by herself, well, something is not right.

• When was the last time her game promised something?

I also read some fan went to Polen and asked if she is going to stay in Fener and she said “Why would I stay where I don’t get a chance to play?” Mmmm girrrrrrllll, where was your mind for the last, what, 3-4 season? Did she really just notice it? Lol

That twitter user said that Gozde Yilmaz should be inspired by Polen but I see no difference between these two when it comes to sitting on bench. Just saying.

Seems like playing as a starter is not the number one priority for every player. Some prefers money or comfort etc over playing time on court. At the end it is her career, who are we to judge

• Actually if Ecz want to pay her 2x or 3x more I would advice her to go there and earn more money. If they will fail, money will be in the pocket and then she could go back to Italy...:gone: I have impression that in Turkey is 'player buying' instead of 'team building', so if they want to pay her, why not.

Hi everybody!This is Amaranta from Italy and Spain.I'm new here and my idols are a little bit older than yours:Gamova,Piccinini,Venturini,Gattaz,Maurizia Cacciatori,Sokolova,Fofao,Sheilla etc.

That said,though,I'm following almost everything online and on tv,with Russia,Turkey,Italy and Brazil on my top list.

As for Wolosz,I kind of have my guess (no actual online sources or else):we have to focus on Imoco already having three incredible italian spots on court like Egonu,De Gennaro and Sylla.This implies all the other starting players must be foreigner. If JW decides to go (Eczacibasi?),Cambi or Di Iulio or else are no options,unless they decide to play with 4 locals.Yes,it's true Di Iulio is still undecided on whether sign with Brescia or not,but I don't think it's Imoco-related and Cambi has a strong deal with Cuneo.The only real huge possible alternative is non other than Carli Lloyd,despite rumours of CL having already signed for Pomì,where KKiraly hopes her and Cuttino will be shaping the S/O diagonal for the 2020 Olympics.I honestly believe it's all set and done.Anyway, all's up to Wolosz now:if she goes,I see no other top setter from abroad still available

• Anybody heard about Zuzanna Górecka in Novara?

As I read on polish forum Milena Sadurek said this.

I heard that she will play in Nantes (FRA)

• I think it was in 2004 or 2005, Eczacibasi decided to play with young local squad, they had an ex- RC Cannes Chinese player as only foreigner. Merve Dalbeler, Busra, Selime, Nesve, Neriman. They all played if i’m not wrong. Maybe it is time to do a similar project instead of spreading money.9

• I think it was in 2004 or 2005, Eczacibasi decided to play with young local squad, they had an ex- RC Cannes Chinese player as only foreigner. Merve Dalbeler, Busra, Selime, Nesve, Neriman. They all played if i’m not wrong. Maybe it is time to do a similar project instead of spreading money.9

season 2004-2005, Eczacibasi played with chinese player QIU Aihua (Who played on cannes during CL final 4 2006) ans also TOPIC Mira as foreigners.