2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I hope Neriman will not come to Italy, She is not good enough...

Oh boy. how ignorant are you?

If your queen of hitting straight into the block princess can play Italy, everyone can. I would explain her seasons in Italy to you but it is just waste of time to explain something to you.

Go on worship your useless pizza queen.

• Oh boy. how ignorant are you?

If your queen of hitting straight into the block princess can play Italy, everyone can. I would explain her seasons in Italy to you but it is just waste of time to explain something to you.

Go on worship your useless pizza queen.

Neriman is super now average OH with bad reception, She is not good for Seria A. The strongest league in the World :)

• Neriman, average :lol:

I guess Mihajlovic is also super average then as they had similar roles with their team in Japan except Mihajlovic had a better team also along with that lol.

I actually would say she is better now after watching some of her matches in Japan, offense wise of course. Last few years when she was in EczV and Modena she became really average and struggled killing the ball.

Speaking of Italian league, I only see one great team on paper for them next season lol enjoy your 15 seconds of Boskovic was injured dear Crovolley

• Not 1, not 2 but 3 CEV titles. You will watch this all over again next season + with WCCH title ;)

Maybe again Italian final :wavy:

Don’t you dare to compare Mihaljevic with Neriman :gone:

• Not 1, not 2 but 3 CEV titles. You will watch this all over again next season ;)

Watch their stats in the league?

Edit: I just checked there is no girl called Mihajlevic in Japanese league. You are right, we can't compare miss Mihajlevic, whoever she is with Neriman.

• Watch their stats in the league?

Edit: I just checked there is no girl called Mihajlevic in Japanese league. You are right, we can't compare miss Mihajlevic, whoever she is with Neriman.

I though that you are better than this :rolll:

Just don’t :lol:

• Speaking of WCCH!

Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 back to back years of Turkish dominance.

Now cry

And that was great, bravo !

• Not 1, not 2 but 3 CEV titles. You will watch this all over again next season + with WCCH title ;)

You dare to compare useless players all time and now you say don’t dare. You are last person to say don’t dare. You are the biggest troll around here. Plus racist. Plus homophobic. Plus transphobic.

I’m sorry for Fabris, her biggest fan is some one who gets his power from hatred. I’m sure she is a nice person but because of this troll fan of hers, she gets lots of hate around here. I’m sure she would dislike someone like you.

• Crovolley, why? ;(

Negative vibes for 2 pages. I can't leave you for a couple of hours, because I find you fighting over and over the same topic.

This is One of the saddest moments of this forum. Somebody please share some positive vibes, we need them to carry on.

• As a consequence, Brakocevic playing for a weaker team where she feels less pressure but in the meanwhile she could find her old shape was a brilliant idea. I still think she's one of the best OPPs in Europe.

• As far as I know, Vasileva and Courtney should be the starting duo of outside hitters of Novara. According to rumors, Zuzanna Gorecka and Chiara Di Iulio should be their back ups.

Hi guys! It was me who wrote this transfer roumor on LSK. Milena said sth like that during one of the final matches between Novara and Conegliano. Nantes, Novara sound similar so maybe it's her mistake, who knows :D But definitely she said that Zuza is supposed to play in Novara.

So Sadurek didn't slip on the tongue. Great news:)

• So Sadurek didn't slip on the tongue. Great news:)

Amazing. I think that Górecka should have some time on court. She can became the next Herbots.

• Polen, Busra, Ezgi Dagdelenler and Neriman to BJK, according to rumours.

I hope Neriman won’t come back to Turkey.

I actually like this roster, to be able to competitive with top 4, mid level teams need good locals. If they can support this core of people with 3 good foreigners, bjk would be a competitive team. I wonder if they will keep arelya as setter. I'd rather see Buse Ünal there