2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• It's up for grabs, I suppose, whether calling someone "useless" is disrespectful or insulting, but it's hard to deny someone wanting to to correct that 'opinion'.

• rvolley

Are u our old Russian member that decided to leave because of family issues back then etc.? If so I hope ur situation is better and welcome back!

I agree btw everyone can dislike and like whoever they want in the end.

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think we could all agree that "useless" is a word that we should never use to describe any living, breathing thing. It's just that TOXIC. Civility goes out the window as soon you label someone as such...just my opinion.

First of all, I used the word "useless" not referred to her as human being, but as a volleyball player. I have seen this word referred to players hundreds of times on this forum, used by hundreds of users, including some of those who put Like to your post.

Second, I think it's time to move on and talk about transfers rumors.

I'm sorry for having started this Off Topic discussion, but I don't feel sorry for expressing my opinion about a player, giving motivations related to her (lack of) skills and nothing else.

Please continue the drama somewhere else.

• Please continue the drama somewhere else.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that starts drama. No. It's a total deflection and forces the other party to respond in a less than tactful way.

It doesn't matter if other posters used that word countless times to described another player. I still believe any decent person should refrain from using that word. You can say they're a defensive liability or not terminal enough but calling someone useless in their chosen profession is just plain lazy and frankly degrading. This is not an attack on you, FYI. I just think we should all be better and carefully choosing the words we use is a good place to start.

Now we could move on. Peace.:thumbup:

• Samanta Fabris confirmed that She is leaving Seria A 100%.

First and the main reason because of Egonu is coming and second one that She wants try something new after 7 years in Italy.

She isn’t thinking where to go for now. She has a lot of options maybe the first one is from Russia. (Her words) But She will see after CL finals.

Samanta for Croatian newspaper.

• As far as I know, she already signed with Dinamo Kazan a few weeks ago.

• As far as I know, she already signed with Dinamo Kazan a few weeks ago.

This is from our news.

Maybe She can’t say anything official yet :/

https://m.vecernji.hr/sport/od…c1aFFXNU5VUGoxRE96NnNiYTY.

• Players aren't really in position to publicly discuss their future transfers while they still have valid contracts with their current clubs, so of course "I have an offer from X but I don't know anything for sure yet" is all we can hear from them.

• If Kakolewska leaves, then Veglia-Stufi should be the starting duo of middle blockers of Pomì. Maybe Pomì will use the money of Kakolewska's buy out to sign a good middle.

Volleyball.it says that Lloyd is a done deal but I'm surprised she refused other offers for Pomì

• So getting back to what the topic is, there some rumours about two american players coming to Brazil this season, and they are, Kelly Murphy, that seems interested to play for Osasco/Audax, and about Sarah Wilhite going to Sesi/Bauru.

• If Kakolewska leaves, then Veglia-Stufi should be the starting duo of middle blockers of Pomì. Maybe Pomì will use the money of Kakolewska's buy out to sign a good middle.

Volleyball.it says that Lloyd is a done deal but I'm surprised she refused other offers for Pomì

Lloyd wants to find "good vibes" again after the hard season she had in Brazil, in order to get a spot in the U.S. olympic team 2020. That's why she chose Pomí, which is like home for her, where she will also play with Cuttino the future OPP of USA national team.

• This forum has turned into a psychiatric hospital. People come here to unleash anger and hate.

Almost every post is about bringing players down, bringing leagues down, bringing users down, bringing the sport of volleyball down.

I AM INCLUDING MYSELF.....I have been part of it.

Of course we can criticize and point it out negative things, we are not here to pretend everything is perfect....But we all have taken it to a whole another level. We should all be ashamed that we let it get to this point.

I feel like if someone that is not a volleyball fan would come here and read everything, they certainly would not think we are volleyball fans, they would think that we are here because we hate everything about volleyball.

There`s hate toward players, there`s hate towards Domestic Leagues, hate towards FIVB, hate towards tournaments. Hate towards everything... So what are we doing here if we hate all that? Are we volleyball fans? I don`t think we are.....

Like I said I HAVE BEEN PART OF IT.... PLEASE there`s no need to reply to my post. I`m not trying to start anything here. But just think with yourself....why in this forum there`s so much hate towards the players and the sport we love?......

opinion is a judgement one makes on a particular subject with reasoning through facts or knowledge.

Bias - This is still an opinion, but it is a biased opinion (bias meaning to slant) or simply a bias. Well, to be bias is to favour something in a way that can be seen as irrational or unfair.

There`s 0 opinion in this forum...... Everything is Bias.

From on now I will only post a opinion. If I don`t have any then I guess is better I don`t post anything.

sitenoise, joana and mathias are the only 3 users this message is not directed to.

• Lloyd wants to find "good vibes" again after the hard season she had in Brazil, in order to get a spot in the U.S. olympic team 2020. That's why she chose Pomí, which is like home for her, where she will also play with Cuttino the future OPP of USA national team.

This is a perfect example.

You have the right to think and say whatever you want.

But according to you a player who finished the season leading the stats should leave Pomi and never play volleyball again....but a player who actually had a bad season and got replaced in every important game, is actually a good fit for Pomi?. Does not really makes sense. But if the Polish was American of course u would be saying she`s the best blocker in the league.....and if the American setter was Polish u would be telling her to never play again.

This last part of the post has been removed due to an unreasoned accusation of racism.

• Wow:white: After reading your previous post, I thought maybe this guy is not such a crack-brained. But then I read this post:aww: This is a great example of biased opinion. You have the bias that Toguttt doesn't like Kakolewska just because she is Polish and -even crazier bias- Toguttt would have liked Kakolewska if she was American. Before talking about bias or discussion rules, please make your mind about basic concepts:whistle:

• What is happening with Adams ?? Is she staying in Monza or moving to Scandicci ??

It would be so nice to watch Skorupa (if rumors are true) with Adams :D

Monza was the loudest with rumors, but now they are super quite for now.

• What is happening with Adams ?? Is she staying in Monza or moving to Scandicci ??

It would be so nice to watch Skorupa (if rumors are true) with Adams :D

Monza was the loudest with rumors, but now they are super quite for now.

I really don't think she's moving to Scandicci, from what I understand they're going to keep Stevanovic.

• Wow:white: After reading your previous post, I thought maybe this guy is not such a crack-brained. But then I read this post:aww: This is a great example of biased opinion. You have the bias that Toguttt doesn't like Kakolewska just because she is Polish and -even crazier bias- Toguttt would have liked Kakolewska if she was American. Before talking about bias or discussion rules, please make your mind about basic concepts:whistle:

One can agree or not with Toguttt, but he/she explained well why he/she doesn't like Kakolewska and he/she talked about skills;this has nothing to do with skin or nationality!