2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Guys every MB is the best in the world <3 let's move on. They are all champs

--------------------

But....if we're gonna speak of blocking MBs, Jessica Jones>>>ur favorite MB

Sorry, I'm not even sorry about it. Its facts

• 100+ block points every season. :obey:

• I still remember watching live Seramiksan vs Fenerbahçe.

Natalia literally couldn't get passed her for a while and her facial expressions showed she was so shook lol I remember at some point she tried to push the ball over for a free ball at least but Jessica was super quick to block there as well :rolll: since than Jessica declared all time best for me. I mean her stats already proved it but seeing the queen live in action is just :obey:

And still she is so underrated smh...

• I still remember watching live Seramiksan vs Fenerbahçe.

Natalia literally couldn't get passed her for a while and her facial expressions showed she was so shook lol I remember at some point she tried to push the ball over for a free ball at least but Jessica was super quick to block there as well :rolll: since than Jessica declared all time best for me. I mean her stats already proved it but seeing the queen live in action is just :obey:

And still she is so underrated smh...

Once she entered on court with Azeryol in the last point of the fourth set of a CL game. She had 6 or 7 block points playing something like 30 rallies. :obey:

• 'When at first I got an offer from VakifBank, I got so nervous. I could hear my heart beating, dum dum.'

She acts like this is her breakout moment lmao the chance of her life. Can't believe she actually said this in an interview XD

Saw this on twitter and LMAO;

“People come all the way from China to watch Vakifbank and Gozde will be watching Vakifbank from the first row. She is right to get excited”

Gozde, you are not only useless, also disrespectful.

• Who Is this Mayany? And where does She play? :what:

I can feel the vibe from someone who did't watch last WCCH... :wavy:

well... she played in Minas (Brazil) last season.

She has been playing good in superliga but is too early to tell she's among the best MBs :)

Just to conclude, Danesi is a good prospect... I believe she's in top 10 or 15 for sure

however I doubt about the top 5 in the world.

She would need at least to keep this level for two/three more seasons :drink:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Backing to the topic subject and considering the rumor about Akinradewo in Conegliano,

who could go to Fener? :sos:

• I don't Remember her at all.

The new brazilian generation Is full of players about the same level. It's hard to remember them, when no one actually shines like the old glories used to do.

She Is considered a world classe player, but she's known well Just in Brazil... And never played for NT. :lol:

• José Akinradewo's first choice was Fenerbahçe however there is a chance that she has to bench all season if she does end up there. I guess it's up to TVF if they will change foreigner limit to 4 but I don't think so, so it's more likely she will be in Conegliano.

On the other hand 4 limit rumour/decision for TVF is being talked more and more of so who knows.

• José Akinradewo's first choice was Fenerbahçe however there is a chance that she has to bench all season if she does end up there. I guess it's up to TVF if they will change foreigner limit to 4 but I don't think so, so it's more likely she will be in Conegliano.

On the other hand 4 limit rumour/decision for TVF is being talked more and more of so who knows.

Thanks Altinli ;)

I got it, but I mean if there is any rumor about another foreign MB joining Fener.