2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Derya Çebecioğlu, Tuğba Şenoğlu, Buket Gülübay and libero Ayça Aykaç

On loan from VakıfBank ---> to newcomers of VVSL Yeşilyurt SK

Thats a decent base tbh! Now they need some good foreigners, a foreign Opp and maybe 1-2 foreign MBs, not sure what their budget is though.

• Thats a decent base tbh! Now they need some good foreigners, a foreign Opp and maybe 1-2 foreign MBs, not sure what their budget is though.

They also got Dehrican Dehrioglu as their trainer (Guidetti's assitant from Vakifbank & the Turkish NT). Not sure how ethical is all these though considering they will be opponents in the VVSL.

I agree on Beri! They need a solid setter, opposite and 2 MBs. I guess they will use their foreign player choices for an opposite and 2 MBs. There was a rumour that Ebrar would join Yesilyurt too but I guess Guidetti changed his mind after her 1st week performance in VNL.

• They also got Dehrican Dehrioglu as their trainer (Guidetti's assitant from Vakifbank & the Turkish NT). Not sure how ethical is all these though considering they will be opponents in the VVSL.

I agree on Beri! They need a solid setter, opposite and 2 MBs. I guess they will use their foreign player choices for an opposite and 2 MBs. There was a rumour that Ebrar would join Yesilyurt too but I guess Guidetti changed his mind after her 1st week performance in VNL.

I also thought guidetti will loan Ebrar to another club after they signed with gözde Yılmaz as backup opp. However I really prefer ebrar to grow under guidance of guidetti. Although he might be the worse person to work on Ebrar's short temper, still he made her grow as a player drastically in just one year. Ebrar can compete with Haak if she keep improving this summer. Indeed I am curious if guidetti will try her as OH this summer. She didn't play bad during Montreux. Considering Vakıfbank doesn't have an offensive oh so far, ebrar could be used as Zhu next season.

By the way I don't think Yeşilyurt will sign with a foreign setter, I can imagine Vakıfbank loaned this players with condition of making them play as starters. So they will get an opp and 2 MB most likely. There are many good mbs still available. I hope they will pick experienced ones to combine these bunch of youngsters.

• Derya Çebecioğlu, Tuğba Şenoğlu, Buket Gülübay and libero Ayça Aykaç

On loan from VakıfBank ---> to newcomers of VVSL Yeşilyurt SK

Altınbaş Yeşilyurt now /renews\ with American 1991 born Opp Sareea Freeman, she is 1.93m tall.

QPL ? I see she used to be in Florida State until 2014 and has been travelling all around since.

• Altınbaş Yeşilyurt now transfers American 1991 born Opp Sareea Freeman, she is 1.93m tall.

QPL ? I see she used to be in Florida State until 2014 and has been travelling all around since.

I think she already was in Yesilyurt last season. It is a renewal, not transfer. I hope someone can give more idea about her.

• I think she already was in Yesilyurt last season. It is a renewal, not transfer. I hope someone can give more idea about her.

Actually you must be right as I remember watching her in promotion round now!

She was very athletic and had some crazy angles, her style is close to classic Cuban players. I liked her a lot, good choice. Now they need good MBs and that will be a fun new team.

• I think she already was in Yesilyurt last season. It is a renewal, not transfer. I hope someone can give more idea about her.

She renewed. She played last season in that team. She has played also in Philippines, two years ago in Thai league with Supreme Chonburi, where she won the title and in Peru (she was champion there too).

She can play like opposite and middleblocker.

• Unfortunately Buket is not the right setter for any of the VVSL teams. If they want players like Tugba and Derya to develop, they should encourage Yesilyurt to transfer an experienced setter who could help them to develop, like Dijkema. What will they learn when their setter is so unpredictable :S? This project may end up terrible.

• I don't know which thread will be right to ask it, I didn't find USA NCCA league thread. I really wonder that Inna Balyko, Yana Kamshilina, Anastasia Kudryashova and Anastasia Maksimova still play in USA NCCA league? Any news about them:what:

Yes, Balyko plays in NCCA. Her university (Rutgers?) is part of a good conference, but doesn't have good results.

Another Russian volleyball player is Polina Shemanova (17 y.o) and she studies in Syracuse... she was elected the freshman of the year in her conference.

About Kamshilina, Maksimova and Kudryashova, I don't know anything. Maybe they are part of the bench in their universities.

• Connegliano reminds me of Rabita Baku and Eczacibasi when they were transferring players like crazy. I wonder what they are trying since the former two proved that such a crazy transfer policy is not economically sustainable, lol.

• Connegliano reminds me of Rabita Baku and Eczacibasi when they were transferring players like crazy. I wonder what they are trying since the former two proved that such a crazy transfer policy is not economically sustainable, lol.

I think Rabita was a little bit different story. They were more than crazy cause they had like 16-18 player and also the second team called Telekom with 16-18 players and many more on loans in different clubs like Mancuso, Cooper :D

They are preparing because they know that half of the team will be injured through the season lol

What are you talking about? I don't see any comparison between Rabita and Conegliano in their transfer policies at all. Imoco's transfers are always well pondered, not like Rabita's ones. These are two totally different systems and volleyball cultures, and there's also a huge gap in regard to the management's skills of the two clubs.

• What are you talking about? I don't see any comparison between Rabita and Conegliano in their transfer policies at all. Imoco's transfers are always well pondered, not like Rabita's ones. These are two totally different systems and volleyball cultures, and there's also a huge gap in regard to the management's skills of the two clubs.

Well, right now all I see is, buy buy buy buy buy. I understand there are injuries which requires back ups but we are talking of a team who had Fabris (who proved to be a very solid opposite in Italian league for years) as opposite and then transferred first Nagaoka who got injured and transferred Karsta Lowe as back up. We will see how this will look like in 5 years probably, if Conegliano remains as a team or shuts down/reduce budget significantly as other legendary Italian clubs.