2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Annie Drews were surprisingly good this season. Also Lee was more than decent. I'm not sure about Hunter though I don't think she contributed enough as a foreign player. Beylikdüzü can find other local setters that wouldn't do worse than Hunter. I wish they could sign with Bailey Autumn but it seems like she already signed with Bergamo. I liked her jump serves a lot

• Annick Meijers will play in Italy next season. She confirmed it in a Dutch paper.

Her club is not mentioned unfortunately.

• Sarah van Aalen is rumoured to play for USC Münster next season.

• Annick Meijers will play in Italy next season. She confirmed it in a Dutch paper.

Her club is not mentioned unfortunately.

Do you perhaps have a link to the article?:)

• She's an opposite, right?

Now in NT she plays as an opposite, but on club level she plays as an outside hitter.

• Ah ok, i was trying to think which team was missing an opposite. Is she good though? I've never seen her play, probably she's going to be a bench player I guess?

I'm really surprised she is going to Italy. She has talent, but if she wants to become better, she needs a lot of playing time. So I'm hoping she is going to play in Serie A2, where she has more chance to play.

• RUMORS:

Brayelin Martinez or Bethania de la Cruz -> Praia Clube.

I'm not a huge fan of having 2 foreigner Opp because one of them will be benched (and we are talking about Praia, so Fawcett is untouchable) despite enjoying to see Brayelin playing (she can play as OH i think but i don't know how good she is in that position), so i would like to see Bethania here in Brazil

• RUMORS:

Brayelin Martinez or Bethania de la Cruz -> Praia Clube.

I'm not a huge fan of having 2 foreigner Opp because one of them will be benched (and we are talking about Praia, so Fawcett is untouchable) despite enjoying to see Brayelin playing (she can play as OH i think but i don't know how good she is in that position), so i would like to see Bethania here in Brazil

If this is true, they’ll be hired to play as OH, given the fact that Praia already has two good opposites (Fawcett and Monique), while they only have 3 OH (Garay, Pri Daroit and Michelle).

• Martinez is much better than Fawcett tbh, I dont believe this rumour though but yea both play more as OH anyway

I think Martinez is better too, but Praia loves Fawcett and her manager has great influence there, so I think Fawcett will leave before someone put her on the bench, and i don't think that Fawcett will leave at the moment.