2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I respect her decision but it is very unrealistic for B. Martinez to expect she can play with her sister every season. That's not how it works.

Maybe it is way easier for her, it is not easy to be far from home so this situtation makes her way happier :pinch:

• As far as I remember this was the only season that they played together overseas, before they always played in different teams.

And We don’t know how She felt before and how She felt when her sister was their with her...

• Well, Monique and Michelle have managed to play in the same team for, I think, a total of 8 seasons so far (in 3 different teams). They'll play together again next season :win:

• Imagine they tell ur sibling she wasn't enough and they don't want to sign with her again but they do want you, I guess it was an awkward situation in general, she should have stayed imo but I can't blame her for leaving.

Also last season in Aydin with her sister, was one of her best seasons where she grew the most as a player, it translates to NT season even now. Clearly she was way more comfortable and happy this way. We will see if they continue together.

• As far as I remember this was the only season that they played together overseas, before they always played in different teams.

You are right, this was the first season that they played together overseas.

Dominican players usually player together. This is more a thing related to the fact they share the same agent (a well known chubby guy in the FIVB) than a family matter.

Just the superlatives - good dominican players get a contract by her own. For example, BLC and Castillo and now Pena.

We have cases like Pena (when she was younger and not such a good hitter like now) + Rivera in the disappeared Bursa, Marte + Jiniery in France some seasons ago, the three dominicans in Aydin, Niverka + Eve, Peralta + Eve and Fersola + Sidarka, Pena + Arias in Peruvian league, etc.

Brayelin is slowly slowly making her own name in the international stage, so I am sure she will get a contract by her own soon :teach:

• Brayelin is slowly slowly making her own name in the international stage, so I am sure she will get a contract by her own soon :teach:

I guess three contracts on her own in Italy (Bolzano, Busto, Pomi) don't count?

EDIT Before anyone else corrects me, research just reminded me that Rivera and Mambru also went to Bolzano back then. I didn't remember them at all there :what:

• I guess three contracts on her own in Italy (Bolzano, Busto, Pomi) don't count?

Yes, sure, that counts a lot! But we saw how in this last season she was again signed with two other dominican players (her sister and Gonzalez). This is because she didnt have such a great season in Pomi.

For me, after her good season in Aydin and her good performance so far in the VNL, she could get a contract again by her own. That is what I meant to say, I forgot the "again". :aww:

• I hope ezgi would go to aydın. Bjk already has arelya, she is not the best local setter but definitely deserves to be a starter

Also I heard that guidetti wants Buse Ünal as a backup to Cansu. I can understand him because last year Cansu felt too stressed without a good backup

• I don't get why Plak wants to keep playing as OH,she can be a good opposite like she was in Bergamo back in the days. She also played mostly as opposite with her NT in recent years IIRC.

This team can be a bit "clumsy" with Boz and Plak on court together, so it's better to sign a tall setter IMO, Dilik is a blocking liability

• I agree with you about plak, i don't think she is improving as OH in last 3 seasons. Also in nt, there are Buijs and Nika who are both better than Plak at reception. And I don't expect Sloetjes to play in NT for another Olympic cycle after Tokyo. Thus, it would make sense that she should start playing as regular opp soon

• Wang Si-min may join Busto Arsizio Indoor (Seria A1) in Season 19/20 though the rumor is "old".

her club career:

2016-2017 Sichuan

2017-2018 Beijing

2019-present Busto Arsizio (4v4, beach volleyball)

her NT career:

2017 AVC Cup (the 4th place)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• What about Wang Simin in season 2018-'19?

She studied in USA because Beijing preferred to loan Wang Lin from Bayi (main) and Wang Meng-jie from Shandong (Top 4).

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Zhejiang VC announced a European OH and a European MB will join it. Who knows their names?

(I don't like the way to answer the riddle)

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu