2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Perugia made really nice team, not world class but very nice for middle level or bottom teams.

• According to Bruno Voloch, Lorenne Teixeira (BRA, OPP) has signed with Barueri (Ze's team).

He also stated that Ana Bjelica (SRB, OPP) will play in Brazil once again, in an expressive club. I think it's Osasco because they're the only top team without an opposite.

• Do you know when Kakolewska is going to play this season?

Savino signed with Adenizia, Stevanovic, Lubian and Molinaro. I believe she does not play in Scandicci

I don't know. There were rumors about Turkey few months ago.

• I also thought guidetti will loan Ebrar to another club after they signed with gözde Yılmaz as backup opp. However I really prefer ebrar to grow under guidance of guidetti. Although he might be the worse person to work on Ebrar's short temper, still he made her grow as a player drastically in just one year. Ebrar can compete with Haak if she keep improving this summer. Indeed I am curious if guidetti will try her as OH this summer. She didn't play bad during Montreux. Considering Vakıfbank doesn't have an offensive oh so far, ebrar could be used as Zhu next season.

By the way I don't think Yeşilyurt will sign with a foreign setter, I can imagine Vakıfbank loaned this players with condition of making them play as starters. So they will get an opp and 2 MB most likely. There are many good mbs still available. I hope they will pick experienced ones to combine these bunch of youngsters.

As for Vakifbank: any actual, reliable news from Turkey on Zhu's replacement? It's not a minor topic, given ZT's fame, skills etc. I believe Michelle Bartsch could/should be the best option at disposal. I hear she's not yet signed with Bejing. There's not so much more on the market at the moment: is GG waiting to see the end of VNL to decide? Ying Ying Li is playing OH -Gong and Chunlei being the 2 OPPs- with her NT, whereas Zhang Changning (still a huge talent) is coming back strongly. Does Guidetti have any surprise in store, like signing Akinradewo to play with 2 foreign middleblockers -benching Foluke more often than Rasic- and Ismailoglu as a starter? He's using her more than expected at the VNL, and that could very well be a sign. Having said all that, though, it still seems kind of strange for GG to not make real moves about the new OH. A recovering Fè Garay could virtually be considered for that role as well, nevermind GG having suffered a lot during Sheilla's short era at Vakifbank. It's kind of a mystery

• Overall Vakif is late with their trasnfer because both Eczacibasi and Fener made better teams. And We will not even compare with Conegliano

• Overall Vakif is late with their trasnfer because both Eczacibasi and Fener made better teams. And We will not even compare with Conegliano

I won't say Eczacibasi made a better team, Natalia and Kim are big question marks for me.

• I won't say Eczacibasi made a better team, Natalia and Kim are big question marks for me.

Natalia is not question, She is back and She is performing really good but Kim is not. I can’t believe they keep her.

And It all depends how good will Lloyd perform.

• Guidetti should try and sign the fifth year senior Thompson from the USA. Athletic, versatile and probably a real steal especially for a developmental type of coach like GG. If he could switch her to OH and keep her for 3 or 4 years Zhu would be forgotten.

You sound ridiculous:roll: More like Thompson will be let go after one season. Plus why would Guidetti help develop an American player? Unless Thompson pays him:rolll:

• Natalia is not question, She is back and She is performing really good but Kim is not. I can’t believe they keep her.

And It all depends how good will Lloyd perform.

I like her, but she is very injury prone. Also the reception line up with Kim amd her isn't the best. They don't have a good substitute outside hitter who can cover them on reception.

• I like her, but she is very injury prone. Also the reception line up with Kim amd her isn't the best. They don't have a good substitute outside hitter who can cover them on reception.

And yet they let go Meliha and bring back Hande :lol:. She will cover them..

• AO Thiras post on their official fb page an article about some transfer rumors, so most of them i think are true.

Pilepic (OPP), Field (MB), Grbac (S) will not continue.

Grbac was bad, Pilepic was ok and Field wasnt bad but they prefer to hire a foreign OH instead of MB

I think they will be better than last year but Challenge Cup is going to have more good teams this year, so i dont think they can have better results.