2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I agree with that point, Turkish clubs have super crazy foreign players like Boskovic, Mihailovic, Kim, Natalia, Maja etc.

But the problem is here Turkish local players are not good enough if to compare with Italian local players IMO. Italian local players can support foreign players much more than Turkish local players. Ofc it also affects their NT, Italy got silver medals in WCH. Turkish league have a lot of strong foreign players, but their local players are not even close to Italian local players. There are a lot of long rallies in Italian league, even if Imoco is another level. Italian locals have a good balance with foreign players that's why they are doing amazing job. Probably for that, today Italian NT can build 2 or 3 or more roster from those players.

• Well I never said you can't have your own opinion lol I just also added my opinion for this season. You can disagree with that all you want as well, this is a forum, thats what we do :bump:

Ksyusha I agree with you + Turkey needs more good local players bcs of 3 foreigner limit vs 4 in Italy. However this season what has changed is for the first time the mid level teams actually transferred good local players as a base whereas in the past seasons as you all mention there were a lot of B class players starting for mid level teams.

That is why I think Turkish league will be very strong next season, ofc everyone is free to disagree.

• According to a Brazilian journalist, Heidy Casanova (OPP, CUB) will play in Brazil next season.

I was thinking it was Osasco, but there are some rumors that they’ve signed with Bjelica.

Could it be Barueri, to replace Skow?

• I never want to be involved in the Pasta-Kebab(we call Döner) competition, but I think each league has its fun parts and dark parts. Italian League has been very strong and perhaps the most traditional volleyball league in the world, besides that’s where young and promising players get to play and become better, so to me it’s fun watching youngsters development under outstanding Italian coaches and the connection between fans and players seems also splendid, of course Italy must be one of those countries every young girl dreams of visiting, at least once. I mean Venice, Milan, Florence, Rome, Verona, I can’t even name all.

Turkey on the other hand has got big named players and their league rather buys (already) good players and they get to play together, I haven’t really been into Turkish local players but seeing/considering their great results from international tournaments, it’s rather very soon to say that they aren’t good enough, they supposedly need more playing time. What used to turn me off was definitely the seemingly very brainless football fans being irrational in volleyball court but they don’t seem to make troubles anymore, which is good. I’m kinda sad that Haak got to move to Vakifbank, but hey who wouldn’t if Guidetti wants you and guarantees an amazing amount of money? :lol:

• Hard to believe, BUT this time I’m going with Kebab.

^^

• In mid level team yes, absolutely agree, but not in Turkey i more prefer Italian league because in more egality league she could improve herself much than she can improve in turkey league.

I do agree. For a young player (with huge potential) like Maja Aleksic, I would prefer she signs for mid level italian team than a turkish one, by far.

Not only because there is more balance, a better atmosphere, etc, but just because of italian coaches are much better (arguments and results are way obvious). Ok, sure in turkish league a young player will face the elite of vball, so many stars, without any single doubt. But what is the point to face them if you still need to polish your tecnique, learn how to block, etc, etc, etc? Better to learn that first, develop under good coaching and then, just migrate (if you want) for new challenges.

Of course, this doesnt apply to mega dotated players, whose development is much faster.

• Rumours of Dijkema in Dinamo Mosca and Carlini in Bisonte Firenze. I really hope Carlini will stay in Italy.

I doubt it, her blocking is to bad to play in the russian league🙈

• Rumours of Dijkema in Dinamo Mosca and Carlini in Bisonte Firenze. I really hope Carlini will stay in Italy.

Yeah I would love to watch Carlini in Bisonte. I really love her and She can become World class setter. Their is so much hype around her because She plays in top teams and people really judge her really hard.

• It seems that Moscow are looking for a foreign setter to replace Maja, I’d rather get Carlini than Dijkema, she’s a better blocker and we all know that she likes setting high balls :lol: I have a feeling that Goncha will like her sets. If it happens, bad news for Fetisova though.

• It seems that Moscow are looking for a foreign setter to replace Maja, I’d rather get Carlini than Dijkema, she’s a better blocker and we all know that she likes setting high balls :lol: I have a feeling that Goncha will like her sets. If it happens, bad news for Fetisova though.

Even Stoltenborg is a better option for Moscow than Dijkema. She is a good blocker and can set high balls😅