2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Malesevic may join Jiangsu though in theory, Malesevic has decided to have a rest in Season 19/20.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• Malesevic may join Jiangsu though in theory, Malesevic has decided to have a rest in Season 19/20.

Malesevic did not decide to have a rest in 19/20, she plays for Belgrade club Crvena Zvezda(Red Star). She played on Saturday match in Serbian superleague and she will continue to play in Red Star untill she finds a foreign club.

• Looks like Hayley Spelman will replace Milagros Collar (Maya) at Hyundai E&C Hillstate in the Korean V-League. If there are no problems with the paperwork, Spelman first game will be on Nov 28th.

Really tough in kovo league yeah? If the foreign player is not performing well for 2nd-5th match then the club will replace them. The pressure is really hught when a foreign player get to play in korean league.

• Really tough in kovo league yeah? If the foreign player is not performing well for 2nd-5th match then the club will replace them. The pressure is really hught when a foreign player get to play in korean league.

They are replacing her because she is injured

• Rumours that Vakif has made a super offer for Bartsch and trying Egonu for the next year. :rolll:

Won't Zhu come back next year?

• Rumours that Vakif has made a super offer for Bartsch and trying Egonu for the next year. :rolll:

Oh God already rumours.

I do believe if Conegliano win big things this season that their is no way that She will go from Italy.

But again didn't Haak signed for 3 years HAHAHAHAHA

• OH: Zhu, MBH

OPP: Egonu

• Rumours🤣🤣 after signing Haak for 2 years 😏

• Oh God already rumours.

I do believe if Conegliano win big things this season that their is no way that She will go from Italy.

But again didn't Haak signed for 3 years HAHAHAHAHA

The only way to keep Egonu is win big cups, sooner or later some Turkish club will stuff her pocket with money.

• Sometimes it seems to me that people think these Turkish volleyball teams have the budget of Premier League football teams. In actual fact, they don't even have half the budget of middle-level Euroleague basketball teams. There is no theoretical way that anyone can pay Zhu, Egonu and Haak at the same time, let alone another 10 or so players besides them.

• Sometimes it seems to me that people think these Turkish volleyball teams have the budget of Premier League football teams. In actual fact, they don't even have half the budget of middle-level Euroleague basketball teams. There is no theoretical way that anyone can pay Zhu, Egonu and Haak at the same time, let alone another 10 or so players besides them.

No of course, but you have to compare women volleyball in different country and not basket and football that have different audience and budget. It is a fact that some big-sponsor-team(thy vitra opet vakif) have the highest budget(if they want) in Europe and in the world.

• But Egonu is earning only from Conegliano in her first season from them 500k€ and where are others sponsors and etc.

She needs to get over 1M€ to go in any other club.

eczacı and vakıf are pretty rich though. kyk is making 3m euro this season for instance.

• KYK making 3M€ is the biggest joke ever:lol:

Her performance deserves 300K€, and not single € more :gone:

• eczacı and vakıf are pretty rich though. kyk is making 3m euro this season for instance.

Source for KYK numbers? Maybe (and that's a pretty big maybe) together with sponsorship endorsements, but there is no way that she earns even half that amount from club.