2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Rumours that Vakif has made a super offer for Bartsch and trying Egonu for the next year. :rolll:

Oh God already rumours.

I do believe if Conegliano win big things this season that their is no way that She will go from Italy.

But again didn't Haak signed for 3 years HAHAHAHAHA

• Rumours🤣🤣 after signing Haak for 2 years 😏

• Sometimes it seems to me that people think these Turkish volleyball teams have the budget of Premier League football teams. In actual fact, they don't even have half the budget of middle-level Euroleague basketball teams. There is no theoretical way that anyone can pay Zhu, Egonu and Haak at the same time, let alone another 10 or so players besides them.

• Sometimes it seems to me that people think these Turkish volleyball teams have the budget of Premier League football teams. In actual fact, they don't even have half the budget of middle-level Euroleague basketball teams. There is no theoretical way that anyone can pay Zhu, Egonu and Haak at the same time, let alone another 10 or so players besides them.

No of course, but you have to compare women volleyball in different country and not basket and football that have different audience and budget. It is a fact that some big-sponsor-team(thy vitra opet vakif) have the highest budget(if they want) in Europe and in the world.

• But Egonu is earning only from Conegliano in her first season from them 500k€ and where are others sponsors and etc.

She needs to get over 1M€ to go in any other club.

eczacı and vakıf are pretty rich though. kyk is making 3m euro this season for instance.

• KYK making 3M€ is the biggest joke ever:lol:

Her performance deserves 300K€, and not single € more :gone:

• eczacı and vakıf are pretty rich though. kyk is making 3m euro this season for instance.

Source for KYK numbers? Maybe (and that's a pretty big maybe) together with sponsorship endorsements, but there is no way that she earns even half that amount from club.

• The top Turkish clubs can definitely pay more than 500K, so I wouldn"t be surprised if she goes to Turkey sooner or later, or Italy has to keep winning cups indeed.

I remember few years ago, Fenerbahçe talked with Egonu and had a great offer for her and she really was down and wanted to go, however she said she was annoyed bcs Club Italia didn't allow her lol. I think the rumours were the bid was something like 600-700k a year.

The top Turkish clubs are really insanely rich, only reason they don't offer more yet for players is because its not needed yet in the market. To put it into perspective the Eczacibasi CEO just on his own has a net worth of over 2 Billion$

• Toguttt are the rumours True that Egonu sidned last season, conntract of 2M$ for 3 season in Conegliano??

• Toguttt are the rumours True that Egonu sidned last season, conntract of 2M$ for 3 season in Conegliano??

That's an old rumor and I think it's not true. As far as I know she signed only 1 year contract.. but I'm not 100% sure..