2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Who said the numbers are lie? I just explain why her percentage that high because you compare them by looking their percentage and points and by the way Ebrar does not get that much ball as much Haak gets. So she can not reach that scores. They are not even compete equally.

Without Haak there would be another outsite hitter. Ebrar Gabi and she could be successfull... or not. You can't know that.

And which part was funny i don't understand :(

You're sayig if Haak doesn't exist you don't know what vakif would be like. So what if Haak in Eczacıbaşi instead of Boskovic, would she hit Lloyd's sets with that high pertencage? Could she get Best Opposite award at FCWC? İ don't think so.

Just being clear, I'm not saying that Haak is bad. I just say she is not Vakif's best player.

God knows without Zhu maybe we couldn't even reach Final in the past. She is really game changer like Egonu and Boskovic but I'm not gonna say same thing about Haak. She's so depented to the way she gets set.

She's doing fine right now in Vakif system and she gets better day by day.

• They are both doing well mainly and I don’t think it really matters who is doing the best right now. I prefer Haak in attack but Ebrar is doing a good job in receiving as well. The important thing is that they both seem to have improved since the Fenerbahçe match and if they can continue like this then Vakif will have chances to win the big trophies. The idea that they're struggling or that the OHs are useless is baffling to me.

I like that all players are contributing and there can be a debate about who the best player is, rather than over-relaying on one superstar. Anyway I love this team and hope they continue to build chemistry.

• They are both doing well mainly and I don’t think it really matters who is doing the best right now. I prefer Haak in attack but Ebrar is doing a good job in receiving as well. The important thing is that they both seem to have improved since the Fenerbahçe match and if they can continue like this then Vakif will have chances to win the big trophies. The idea that they're struggling or that the OHs are useless is baffling to me.

I like that all players are contributing and there can be a debate about who the best player is, rather than over-relaying on one superstar. Anyway I love this team and hope they continue to build chemistry.

+1

and i hope Rasic gets back to her usual self so they can really can be better.

• Sadly, I don't think we will ever see Rasic back at glory days, at least not in Vakif. As someone (I think it was beri) said recently on this forum, she just has no motivation or drive anymore. She has won it all, seen everything, experienced everything that club volleyball (at least in Turkey) can provide. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, as the saying goes.

Plus, there's a huge mileage on her body (which is probably at the level that average volleyball player only reaches in her mid-to-late 30s) and she finds it increasingly more difficult to re-charge batteries, making her conserve effort, whether consciously or not, for what really matters at this stage, Olympic Games.

• I noticed it too. It seems Rasic has lost the fire she once had. Maybe a new environment will help her. A change of league maybe? She might not be able to get the same amount of money she receives from Vakif, but why doesnt she try playing in Brazil?

• I noticed it too. It seems Rasic has lost the fire she once had. Maybe a new environment will help her. A change of league maybe? She might not be able to get the same amount of money she receives from Vakif, but why doesnt she try playing in Brazil?

Brazil is a really hard place for foreign MB.. The best that ever existed in the country is playing there. The big teams that can afford a foreigner, have Olympic champions or established NT-players in the squad (or both)... I would love to see her in Brazil, but I think she will go to China, if she is going anywhere

• There is some rumours that Rabadzhieva will play in Brazil after the end of Chinese League... Probably SESC, she is already following them on instagram

• will she be a good addition to the team? How will Rabadzhieva fit in the OH duo? At this point, they better put Pena as the second OPP since Amanda is playing fairly well for the team.

I think she will.. I don't know the deal with Peña, if she is 100% or not... And with Drussyla out, they definitely need more power... Probably they will play Amanda full time and rest Peña a couple of games...

• I've read Drussyla is out just for few weeks. Am I wrong?

Oh I didn't know about that.. Maybe they don't want to rush to play her and she is aiming for Olympics even after she said she was not 100% focused to be there? Only time will tell...

• rasic/adenizia can go to osasco if they want to. Hire lorenne back. Naiane as setter, c. Brait. Jacque elen

Bia and roberta to praia LOL... garay, carol, suelen, brayelin, fawcett

The two foreigners from minas can pack their bags, bring back natalia and gabi. Rosamaria as opp, leia, macris, thaisa, gattaz

Sesc is already good with tandara, fabiola, amanda, juciely. I was really hoping mayany should be here or fabiana...

Barueri kisy ana cristina mayany diana tainara nyeme lyara maira

Sesi should let go of tifanny polina, dani lins, etc