2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• They said it's a small injury but I think she might not even be injuried and they just made that up

Lots of tears at Deja McClendon’s last game.

Google Translate roughly said Minas hired another to replace her. Dobriana Rabadzhieva, 6’4” OH from Bulgaria. The article says Deja will still receive her contract salary, though, which is good. No mention of injury. Most fans who commented didn’t seem to like the break. 🤷‍♀️ Others said it is just business.

• What's going on with Lippmann any new infomrmation about her club for rest of the season or she want to take a rest?

• What's going on with Lippmann any new infomrmation about her club for rest of the season or she want to take a rest?

The latest rumour I heard talked about an offer from THY. Casalmaggiore probably will continue the season with the current roster(Cuttino is good enough IMO). There should be also Bisonte interested in Lippmann but they can't compete with an hypothetical offer from THY.

• Lots of tears at Deja McClendon’s last game.

Google Translate roughly said Minas hired another to replace her. Dobriana Rabadzhieva, 6’4” OH from Bulgaria. The article says Deja will still receive her contract salary, though, which is good. No mention of injury. Most fans who commented didn’t seem to like the break. 🤷‍♀️ Others said it is just business.

wow. I was even getting emotional watching this video. I don’t understand this club’s decision. If you are going to pay the rest of the salary you might as well keep her on the team? It seems like she really found a nice place in Minas so maybe she still would have stayed if she didn’t play a lot...

• wow. I was even getting emotional watching this video. I don’t understand this club’s decision. If you are going to pay the rest of the salary you might as well keep her on the team? It seems like she really found a nice place in Minas so maybe she still would have stayed if she didn’t play a lot...

if Im not wrong, in Brazilian league, teams are allowed to have 2 foreigners

• if Im not wrong, in Brazilian league, teams are allowed to have 2 foreigners

Oh... that makes more sense, I did not know that. Still... it doesn’t seem like the move was necessary....

• It was necessary. This happens all the time in Italy and other countries. If she was Brazilian, of course she would have stayed, but due to the foreigner rule they needed to do something. I hope she finds another club to play.

• Is she performing bad?

She has her ups and downs - but more downs. i think the club is disappointed with her overall performance. She was subbed with Kasiely lately. I think Minas is lost in every sense. They lost the magical coach who brought them success last year and downgraded to someone who seems to doesn't know what he is doing. And of course, going from the best Brazilian OH duos to Deja - Acosta - Kasiely - Lana.

• Wow, i hope that this is just a joke, such a legendary player(one of my favourite player- she devide 1st place with Maja on my list of faves) i dont want to see her in club like Caserta is and with a 39 nine age , but big :obey: for her, she loves to play volleyball to much, she continuous to play even when she have near 40 age.

• I think this is a desperate marketing action by Caserta... "Oh look, the legendary Tom wants to play with us, see, we are not the bad guys if a player like her wants to sign with us"... Or, I hope it is just that :sos:

• I think this is a desperate marketing action by Caserta... "Oh look, the legendary Tom wants to play with us, see, we are not the bad guys if a player like her wants to sign with us"... Or, I hope it is just that :sos:

I'm sorry but its this 99% no way Tom is going to Caserta