2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I think she might be going to THY as well, I will be surprised if GS has the budget for her unless Anthi or Alessia leaves.

It is also a question mark who will she replace from starting 6, Anthi? She is receiving fine and attacking really good. Alessia? Neriman does not like to play opposite, so? Best case scenario is, Alessia got a good offer and decides to leave. Neriman plays opposite, but changes with Anthi in front row and attacks from zone 4, while making defense and attacking from zone 6 in the backrow.

• no they afreid of Stuttgart and olny chance is win league. For me is so sorry for Drewniok.

Yes she should play as much as possible to develop further. She already has Lippmann infront of her in National team and now also in Schwerin:(

• no they afreid of Stuttgart and olny chance is win league. For me is so sorry for Drewniok.

I'm agreed with you. So sad for Kimmi but if you have the Chance to sign Lippmann.

Would interesting what happend next Season. Kimmi have no contract for the next Season and after this move i'm not sure that both side will work next Saison together

• Neriman özsoy shared instagram photos with galatasaray players and she said "did everybody understand?".🤩🤩😍😍😍❤❤❤

I don't think she will be transferred to Galatasaray. She just shared a photo with her friends. They know each other for years now. She played with Belien in Modena and with Anthi in imoco. The photo means nothing I believe

• I don't think she will be transferred to Galatasaray. She just shared a photo with her friends. They know each other for years now. She played with Belien in Modena and with Anthi in imoco. The photo means nothing I believe

i guess she signed with gs for next season.Because before she shared this photo ,one of the biggest Turkish instagrammers who close to neriman(Volleyyturkeyy) said "neriman will go to galatsaray"++++Neriman's sentence was crystal clear in turkish.Every person who can speak turkish understands same thing.

• The brazilian teams are now allowed to hire the maximun of 3 foreigners for next season.

• Aw! I hope before she retires she gets to play in Brazil hehehe. I want to see her play there.

Things are changing faster than ever: CORONAVIRUS is the game changer and will isolate China, volleywise. No americans will go play there for ages, neither will chinese player come to defend european teams. They made the virus, they now pay the price. No more Zhu Ting, no more Jordan Larson in Shanghai or elsewhere...

Italy and Turkey, along with Germany and France, will too suffer the effects of COVID 19: because Brazil is going back to the past and accepting more players from abroad, it looks like brazilian female top players are already planning a general coming back home. Rio, Osasco, Minas, Bauru will go back to leading the Superliga, depending on their possible new sponsors. They could build super-teams, whereas the italian and turkish ones will go down more than a bit.

All of this works also for hosting countries (VNL, World Championships, etc): China will be isolated, again.

It's a revolution and Brazil will easily display the best league for years.

As for NTeams, though, it could be the opposite: italian players will grow an incredible Generation of new Egonus, Malinovs, Pietrinis etc

• WTF are you talking about? Imbecile.

• No, as scary as COVID-19 is, it won't send afflicted countries back to stone age.