2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• New thread for Transfer News 2019/2020.

Pls post news with SOURCE !!!

• crovolley

Changed the title of the thread from “2019 / 2020 Transfer News” to “2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)”.
  • Alessia Gennari, presenting the return match of the CEV final in Busto, said that she will stay next season too. She is happy and she feels at home.

• Official news

Samantha Bricio (MEX, OH) signed for Scandicci

Paola Egonu (ITA, OPP) signed for Conegliano

• Olesia Rykhliuk (UKR, OPP) signed for Galatasaray next season. Source WoV.

Again. Not official.

If one of these players signs a new contract before the current one expires, she would be banned by FIVB.

They have a deal for the next season, but no one signed anything.

As I said few days ago, pro players are not allowed to announce/sign new contract before the expiration of current deal. They might sign pre-contract with new team but is it not official contract only the promise of employment.

• I thought this topic would only have OFFICIAL TRANSFER NEWS, based on the CLUBS' and the PLAYERS' own words and posts.

WoV is NOT an official source.

• Maja Ognjenovic and Nataliya Goncharova renewed her contract with Dinamo Moscow for 2019-2020 season.

• According to Ognjenović, Havelkova is leaving Dinamo after this season and is moving to St.Petersburg in order to be together with Grozer. I don't know if it also means she's going to be play for Leningradka. :/

Elitsa Vasileva was supposed to replace her, but she decided to stay in Italy.

• According to Ognjenović, Havelkova is leaving Dinamo after this season and is moving to St.Petersburg in order to be together with Grozer. I don't know if it also means she's going to be play for Leningradka. :/

Elitsa Vasileva was supposed to replace her, but she decided to stay in Italy.

She said Vasileva is having problems with her shoulder.. that explains her bad performance this season

• US setter, Minnesota fresh graduate, Samantha Seliger-Swenson announced on her IG that she signed her first pro contract. Anyone has any insider info? I asked the player herself where is she going to play, but I think my DM will just be ignored.