2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• Dont forget about Naz, she is on the same level of these two if she would be back to her previous shape this season

True, Naz is also an elite setter. I’m excited to see her return and hope she can get back to her past form.

• Maybe Maja did not deserved best setter award in CEV Cl that year, but on the other hand Malinov is "definetly deserved" best setter award on Wch.(before Maja, Ding and Dijkema). Best award is such a bulshit. Italy have best libero,setter,opp and oh hahaha and still be second. How?

I just tell with this story that the best award is mostly compromise and very often inadequate and insensitive. And that what Wolosz said is so disrespectful. She did not say that Maja did not deserved that title already she said that she deserved that title.

So arogant and IMO Wolosz is very fast, smart setter but Maya is unique.

• source?

C.Bosetti rejected Vakifbank and Hill didn’t want to stay in Vakifbank but the reason was She didn’t felt safe in Istanbul.

And who knows who else :whistle:

• bosetti didnt like her role.

you were baffled when gabi rejected imoco. one year later she signs with vakıf. have you wrapped your head around it yet?

My God, whatever :lol::lol:

• Made my day :lol:

He is only criticizing others but not Imoco. I don‘t have words left for this user.

He made your day with idiotic post, brava your life is very beautifull :what:

• No, not with idiotic post rather more with a fact which shows how idiotic you are with your opinion and you still did not get this and this emphasize it even more how (lets say it this time in a nice form) not smart you are. :wavy:

He said that noone recject Vakif We prooved with FACTS, 0 hate..., that their is players who recject Vakif. And it is not strange at all and my post is idiotic with no facts. And his rude com is top ???

This is super high level logic.

• Gentlemen, I kindly ask you to use private messages if you’re wishing to insult or attack someone else.

Seriously, you don’t have to be (or better...shouldn’t be) sensitive for any single words other users write, if you don’t like or disagree with him or her just let them do it. Ignoring somewhat helps us from time to time. Haven’t we learned it sufficient already? :D Jeez, it’s summer, go out and have fun, you don’t have the sun 365 days! (At least not in Sweden :whistle:)

• I have seen in this forum comments with much more hate than crovolley's and i cannot understand why he receives so much hate.

Before some weeks i saw the worst comment i have read here and no one cared except Matthias who deleted it.

• I have seen in this forum comments with much more hate than crovolley's and i cannot understand why he receives so much hate.

Before some weeks i saw the worst comment i have read here and no one cared except Matthias who deleted it.

He gets so much hate because he makes everything about “Seria A1” being the best league even when it’s totally irrelevant.

But you’re right, there are many people saying worse things than him around here recently.

• He gets so much hate because he makes everything about “Seria A1” being the best league even when it’s totally irrelevant.

But you’re right, there are many people saying worse things than him around here recently.

Not to forget his homophobic and transphobic statements. Or the times he asked me for example how someone like me could have the feeling of 'pride'. I wish those were the only times he was being disrespectful.

What's there not to dislike about crovolley tbh? I would move on and forgive him but he shows no signs of growth so personally I mostly try to ignore him lately. But I can get people being annoyed with him

And now this thread is hijacked...