2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• Well, I did not see this coming. She said she was prolonging with Dinamo, but then she talked about being dispirited by their lack of ambition in the Champions League (she was openly told the club only cared about winning the Russian league), so perhaps it played a part too.

• Well, I did not see this coming. She said she was prolonging with Dinamo, but then she talked about being dispirited by their lack of ambition in the Champions League (she was openly told the club only cared about winning the Russian league), so perhaps it played a part too.

Unfortunately, you right. Even we here had strong rumors some Russian clubs didnt want to participate in European Cups, instead they wanted to invite some clubs from China, Kazakhstan, Belorussia etc countries and created universal Russian Championship. Unfortunately, even last year Uralochla send their young team to Kazan in CL. Even Pankov said in his interview, when they played against Minchanka they felt like they were playing in European Cups, although Zarechie didn't participate in European Cups. It's not only ambition of Moscow, the rest of clubs have similar ambitions too. Hope they'll not refuse to play in European Cups for future.

• Vakifbank sign with Maja Ognjenovic.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…__twitter_impression=true

What?.

That's freaking amazing. She will probably only play Champions League at the most.

Which means she will make money while resting for mostly part of the season. And there's very little traveling in Turkey.

She will be fresh enough to even play VNL next year and will be great so she can connect with the whole team before the Olympics 😍🤗🙏

• so Maja and Rasic won't get to play together in Moscow. But how they will have plenty of time to work on that connection... What a gift from Guidetti... Turkey is my 2nd favorite Team now... I really want them at the Olympics. :super:

• there was an annoying, probably eastern european person who was teasing me saying some like "some users here think vakıfbank can get any player they want". well guess what? they fcking can. just cuz your poor in your small desperate world doesnt mean others share the same fate as you. any player that doesnt play for vakıfbank does not play for vakıfbank cuz vakıfbank doesnt wanna sign with them or give up too much leverage signing them.

• Klara Pleric?

Everything is possible lol why not. Russian clubs mostly transfer players from Slavic countries lol. Last year we had Mikyskova and Havelkova from Czech Republic. Eric, Ognjenovic and Zivkovic from Serbia. Kraiduba, Skripak, Peretyatko from Ukraine, Liza Samadova somehow is Ukrainian. Klimets, Garelik, Vera, from Belorussia. This year Fabris from Croatia lol. The problem is here if they transfer Klara Pleric, she probably will be sub for Babeshina. If last year Kazan signed with Mikyskova and everything is possible in that case lol, why not.

• there was an annoying, probably eastern european person who was teasing me saying some like "some users here think vakıfbank can get any player they want". well guess what? they fcking can. just cuz your poor in your small desperate world doesnt mean others share the same fate as you. any player that doesnt play for vakıfbank does not play for vakıfbank cuz vakıfbank doesnt wanna sign with them or give up too much leverage signing them.

I like your posts usually but this is so bad! That's so unnecessary and disrespectful, not to mention: part of Turkey and Istanbul are (South)eastern European as well so you are hating on yourself in a way as well lol

I know what you mean, some people in Balkan nations really always try to throw hate at us but we can not generalise the entire nation bcs of 1 persons words f.e.

Before I used to think all Serbians hate on Turkey 24/7 XD but I have since visited Belgrade and made many Serbian friends and have yet to find 1 Serbian that actually hates us, radicals are everywhere. We have also a lot of things that are very similar and we share some culture. Many Serbian volleyball players love Turkey a lot as well and many still play here, remember!

Spread love, be positive as much as you can. Hate is already everywhere.

• i am anything but a turkish nationalist. i hate turkey. i am currently living in a city that used to be populated by armenians and almost all people here support erdoğan's party even though they're poor as fck, well at least the ones that dont work at the same institution as me. i dont even feel sorry for them. they deserve to wallow in their own poverty.

i mentioned eastern europe cuz ppl there tend to be poorer than their western and northern counterparts. turkey as a country is poor too but not vakıfbank. some users better come to terms with that fact.

besides serbia is a phase. they aint no brazil,china,usa,russia, heck or even italy. once mihajlovic declines they're gonna disappear from volleyball world. they're pretty average without mihajlovic.

• i am anything but a turkish nationalist. i hate turkey. i am currently living in a city that used to be populated by armenians and almost all people here support erdoğan's party even though they're poor as fck, well at least the ones that dont work at the same institution as me. i dont even feel sorry for them. they deserve to wallow in their own poverty.

i mentioned eastern europe cuz ppl there tend to be poorer than their western and northern counterparts. turkey as a country is poor too but not vakıfbank. some users better come to terms with that fact.

besides serbia is a phase. they aint no brazil,china,usa,russia, heck or even italy. once mihajlovic declines they're gonna disappear from volleyball world. they're pretty average without mihajlovic.

Wtf this is volleyball forum your political opinions and personaly statemnets publish on some place that would be interesting anyone.

And do you know who play for Serbian National Team. How you can say about World Champion that is average team. Nonsens