2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• So will Cansu be benched or is Maja only going to play in CL?

Maja is likely going to slow down a little, and Cansu can learn a lot from her so it will be a great fit imo. I expect Maja to play mostly in CL only or when Cansu needs a sub really badly. She needed this.

• Maja is likely going to slow down a little, and Cansu can learn a lot from her so it will be a great fit imo. I expect Maja to play mostly in CL only or when Cansu needs a sub really badly. She needed this

Usually teams play with the same setter in local league and Champions League. Also having Ognjenovic as back up is not like having a "normal" back up, the pressure could be too high for Özbay IMO

• Usually teams play with the same setter in local league and Champions League. Also having Ognjenovic as back up is not like having a "normal" back up, the pressure could be too high for Özbay IMO

Özbay does well along world-class setters, like Naz also. I expect both to have enough playing time, especially since VB has 4 foreigners now and Turkey still has a 3 limit afaik

• I didn't expect this transfer after her scream to Guidetti last year:lol: But I like the transfer:cheesy:

Guidetti is training full time with Cansu, both in club and NT. If he signed Maja, it means he realized Cansu isn't ready for the job, or at least she needs help.

I repeat myself: her setting for the outiside hitters is awful; even Zhu Ting had very hard time to kill the ball.

I wish VakifBank didn't waste a foreign slot for Haak. She is not top club material, unless Giovanni makes another miracle and improves drastically her techinical skills; so far she's all about her strong arm and eight, no smart moves or technical skills.

• Maja is maybe slow down with power, but her creativity and mentaly power is higher than ever. Also her confidence and experience will mean a lot to young team of Vakif. Maja is not just a good setter she is a legend and maybe in this moment exist better and faster setter but Maja is Maja. First line up for Vakif nect season for me is: Maja-Ebrar Meliha-Gabi Rasic-Kubra/Zehra and Gizem. With thist transfer Vakifbank is back in race with Fener and Ecz and on my sorrow(because i love a lot Boskovic)i think that both of Fener and Vakif now is better TEAM than Ecz but we will see. Turkish league next would be so funny.

• Well, I did not see this coming. She said she was prolonging with Dinamo, but then she talked about being dispirited by their lack of ambition in the Champions League (she was openly told the club only cared about winning the Russian league), so perhaps it played a part too.

• QPL

If Haak is not top club material, I wonder who can be "top club material" according to you besides Egonu and Boskovic ?:whistle:

• QPL

If Haak is not top club material, I wonder who can be "top club material" according to you besides Egonu and Boskovic ?:whistle:

I'm sorry, I don't like her at all. I used to find her a talent in France, but in Scandicci I din't like her. That's it.

Vakif was better to keep Lonneke. :rose:

• Vakifbank sign with Maja Ognjenovic.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…__twitter_impression=true

What?.

That's freaking amazing. She will probably only play Champions League at the most.

Which means she will make money while resting for mostly part of the season. And there's very little traveling in Turkey.

She will be fresh enough to even play VNL next year and will be great so she can connect with the whole team before the Olympics 😍🤗🙏

• And again

Turkish teams in CL>>>>>>Turkish teams in Turkish league

But still hard that any of them will challenge Imoco Conegliano. :win:

• QPL

Maybe Enright or another PUR NT player, who knows :what:

We have some top players in Croatia if they want :drink:

• It will be very interesting who is gone be new setter of Dinamo Moscow...