2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• there was an annoying, probably eastern european person who was teasing me saying some like "some users here think vakıfbank can get any player they want". well guess what? they fcking can. just cuz your poor in your small desperate world doesnt mean others share the same fate as you. any player that doesnt play for vakıfbank does not play for vakıfbank cuz vakıfbank doesnt wanna sign with them or give up too much leverage signing them.

• there was an annoying, probably eastern european person who was teasing me saying some like "some users here think vakıfbank can get any player they want". well guess what? they fcking can. just cuz your poor in your small desperate world doesnt mean others share the same fate as you. any player that doesnt play for vakıfbank does not play for vakıfbank cuz vakıfbank doesnt wanna sign with them or give up too much leverage signing them.

I like your posts usually but this is so bad! That's so unnecessary and disrespectful, not to mention: part of Turkey and Istanbul are (South)eastern European as well so you are hating on yourself in a way as well lol

I know what you mean, some people in Balkan nations really always try to throw hate at us but we can not generalise the entire nation bcs of 1 persons words f.e.

Before I used to think all Serbians hate on Turkey 24/7 XD but I have since visited Belgrade and made many Serbian friends and have yet to find 1 Serbian that actually hates us, radicals are everywhere. We have also a lot of things that are very similar and we share some culture. Many Serbian volleyball players love Turkey a lot as well and many still play here, remember!

Spread love, be positive as much as you can. Hate is already everywhere.

• Spread love, be positive as much as you can. Hate is already everywhere.

Make that your sig. Please <3

• i am anything but a turkish nationalist. i hate turkey. i am currently living in a city that used to be populated by armenians and almost all people here support erdoğan's party even though they're poor as fck, well at least the ones that dont work at the same institution as me. i dont even feel sorry for them. they deserve to wallow in their own poverty.

i mentioned eastern europe cuz ppl there tend to be poorer than their western and northern counterparts. turkey as a country is poor too but not vakıfbank. some users better come to terms with that fact.

besides serbia is a phase. they aint no brazil,china,usa,russia, heck or even italy. once mihajlovic declines they're gonna disappear from volleyball world. they're pretty average without mihajlovic.

• i am anything but a turkish nationalist. i hate turkey. i am currently living in a city that used to be populated by armenians and almost all people here support erdoğan's party even though they're poor as fck, well at least the ones that dont work at the same institution as me. i dont even feel sorry for them. they deserve to wallow in their own poverty.

i mentioned eastern europe cuz ppl there tend to be poorer than their western and northern counterparts. turkey as a country is poor too but not vakıfbank. some users better come to terms with that fact.

besides serbia is a phase. they aint no brazil,china,usa,russia, heck or even italy. once mihajlovic declines they're gonna disappear from volleyball world. they're pretty average without mihajlovic.

Wtf this is volleyball forum your political opinions and personaly statemnets publish on some place that would be interesting anyone.

And do you know who play for Serbian National Team. How you can say about World Champion that is average team. Nonsens

Well Egonu rejected Vakif's offer this year :whistle: Maybe she will play there in the future but yet Vakif can't force players to sign with them

• Well Maja didn’t seem to be a big fan of Sukomel, not to mention the travel involved and the ambition of the club, so maybe not a huge surprise that she wanted to leave.

I guess I can learn to support Vakifbank for the first time.

• I guess I can learn to support Vakifbank for the first time.

I would support VB because of Gabi now I MUST because of Maja, LET'S GO VAKIF (time to learn turkish)

• VakifBank has indeed such a likeable squad next year from Maja to Gabi to Haak to Rasic to even locals like Gizem Örge, Zehra etc.

Aaand...then you have Ebrar :rolll::rolll::rolll: don't get me wrong, I love Ebrar but this thought just killed me XD

I agree VB will be really enjoyable team next season!

• Ebrar Skywalker, to bring balance to the force :whistle:

• I am glad Maja is back to Turkey. Vakıfbank has the core players of the Turkish NT such as Ebrar, Meliha, Cansu, Zehra, Kübra and I hope she will have a good impact on these girls. Beyza, Büsra and Meliha had one of their best leagues season in their careers with Maja. I always think that a good setter has a big impact on a young player's development so I hope Ebrar is gonna have so much playing time with Maja.

• Wow! Maja could be one of the rare players who balance out the absence of Zhu! She drastically elevates every team she plays. Smart move by Guidetti, Vakıfbank is full of youngsters Haak, Ebrar, Zehra. This team needed an experience setter and Maja is one of the best right now.

I think Vakıfbank will play with double sub a lot (Maja-Ebrar and Cansu-Haak) With this rotation, Rasic can play with Maja as well! I think based on the roster, FB is still favourite over VB but VB is full of players with potential to grow a lot during the season and we know how good Guidetti is at bringing the best out of each player. I expect both Meliha&Gabi to grow a lot under guidance of Guidetti. Of course Haak and Ebrar as well.

• I believe Haak has a good technique. She has definitely better technique than Egonu who is all power, height and speed. She is no Sheilla but she rarely gets blocked which tells us she knows how to get around the block. Haak's problem is she cannot sustain for a long time.

Vakit has now become more interesting. Will this be another Maja vs Joanna moment? Hahahaha i still remember what Joanna said about Maja after Maja won as best setter. I believe Joanna deserved it better.

• Vakit has now become more interesting. Will this be another Maja vs Joanna moment? Hahahaha i still remember what Joanna said about Maja after Maja won as best setter. I believe Joanna deserved it better.

I remember that as well :rolll: Asia said that Maja didn't deserve that award since she was the worst Chemik's player :D They will face each other at the Olympic qualification tournament and probably also at Champions league next season. I can't wait for those moments :cheesy:

• Wolosz was right, Ognjenovic didn’t deserve it. Still kind of a bitchy thing to say.

Oh well, they are the 2 best setters around and it’d be cool to see them face off in the CL again. :super:

• Wolosz was right, Ognjenovic didn’t deserve it. Still kind of a bitchy thing to say.

Oh well, they are the 2 best setters around and it’d be cool to see them face off in the CL again. :super:

Dont forget about Naz, she is on the same level of these two if she would be back to her previous shape this season