2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• Katerina Zhidkova (AZE) to Nilüfer Bursa

Helene Rousseax (BEL) officially in Nilüfer Bursa

Oleksandra Bytsenko (UKR) to Volero Le Cannet

Dajana Boskovic (BiH) and Matea Ikic (CRO) to Kuzeyboru SC in Turkish 2nd league :white: they will play in Aksaray :rolll: one of the worst and most close-minded cities in all of Turkey that is. But it seems they want to enter 1st division next season. Will be interesting

• jackson is pregnant.

Yes you are right, she was just training with THY last week, but I also just found out she got pregnant lol :aww:sign a contract and then do that, unprofessional. Very unexpected of her, I love her...

Aelbrecht is better though if I'm honest, Jackson is an amazing spiker but she can't block even if her life depended on it lol.

Edit: Btw Jackson just deleted her instagram also loool

• Yes you are right, she was just training with THY last week, but I also just found out she got pregnant lol :aww:sign a contract and then do that, unprofessional. Very unexpected of her, I love her...

Aelbrecht is better though if I'm honest, Jackson is an amazing spiker but she can't block even if her life depended on it lol.

Edit: Btw Jackson just deleted her instagram also loool

Sorry but Aelbrech is not even near Jackson and Who knows in which shape She is...

• Sorry but Aelbrech is not even near Jackson and Who knows in which shape She is...

since nobody knows in which shape she is, how the hell do you know that she is not playing as good as Jackson?:aww:

• since nobody knows in which shape she is, how the hell do you know that she is not playing as good as Jackson?:aww:

Even in her Best days She was nothing special. What else do you want to know??

• Dajana Boskovic (BiH) and Matea Ikic (CRO) to Kuzeyboru SC in Turkish 2nd league :white: they will play in Aksaray :rolll: one of the worst and most close-minded cities in all of Turkey that is.

Oooh, I'm curious. How would you compare to Konya, Trabzon and Sanliurfa? I've heard all three are the worst. :lol:

As for Aelbrecht, I could never stand her clowning, but she is/was a very good player.

• Oooh, I'm curious. How would you compare to Konya, Trabzon and Sanliurfa? I've heard all three are the worst. :lol:

As for Aelbrecht, I could never stand her clowning, but she is/was a very good player.

I would vote for Konya as worse🤣 the most conservative and bigoted city to live in Turkey

• Oooh, I'm curious. How would you compare to Konya, Trabzon and Sanliurfa? I've heard all three are the worst. :lol:

Aksaray is very close to Konya actually and they probably have similar culture. though Konya should be worse still. But at least Konya is a big city, I have no clue what they'll be doing in Aksaray to spend the time XD

I agree with Serdar def.

Trabzon is conservative, but kind of a regular close-minded and ignorant type of city, nothing crazy at the same time. Konya though on the other hand take the cake. It has radical religious culture like no other in Turkey XD and small towns like Karaman and Aksaray definitely kind of belong to them still. I think Central Anatolia is divided in 2, the ones that have culture and mindset closer to Ankara (more open minded) and the ones closer to Konya (def not open minded). We could see this last election also.

It's good to see they invest in womens volleyball though. Turkey clearly still is not comparable to any other muslim majority even at its worst state it is currently in.

• Did you guys get the official Fabiana in Hisamitsu news