2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• I asked to few of my sources: it seems it could be Hannah Tapp (that was announced by Flamengo) and the club is probably Hitachi Rivale.

Adams apparently is struggling all the summer long with a knee injury and she needs a surgery.

• Hitachi is the only team left. Okayama won’t/can’t pay for a foreigner (I hope)

• I asked to few of my sources: it seems it could be Hannah Tapp (that was announced by Flamengo) and the club is probably Hitachi Rivale.

Adams apparently is struggling all the summer long with a knee injury and she needs a surgery.

Really? I didnt know she needs surgery. Speedy recovery for her. I also speculated it could be H. Tapp

Interesting news! Thought Hannah Tapp was set to go to Brazil. It’s not her sister is it? I think she retired to go be with her boyfriend in Italy though.

• Brazilian media has reported this like last week. It is indeed Hannah Tapp. She was set to join Flamengo, but apparently she got offered 100k euro. Adams was set for Hitachi instead, but her knee injury might sideline her for the season.

• Alexia Ioana Carutasu (opp) is transferred to Yeşilyurt. She is only 16 years old. She was a standout in last U18 WCh. It might be a good investment by Yeşilyurt. They also have youngsters of Vakıfbank, such as Buket Gülübay, Ayça Aykaç, Derya Cebecioğlu and Tuğba Şenoğlu.

• Brazilian media has reported this like last week. It is indeed Hannah Tapp. She was set to join Flamengo, but apparently she got offered 100k euro. Adams was set for Hitachi instead, but her knee injury might sideline her for the season.

She was offered with a higher amount by Japan's Hitachi?

• I've heard Japan pays pretty competitive salaries, and think a lot of players go there just for good times, good food, and a good life. Not like they go there to grow their game in passing and defense. I've read a couple imports say (essentially) "Japan practices too much" :aww:

• I've heard Japan pays pretty competitive salaries, and think a lot of players go there just for good times, good food, and a good life. Not like they go there to grow their game in passing and defense. I've read a couple imports say (essentially) "Japan practices too much" :aww:

Yes that is why Mia Jerkov OH, played as non reciver OH the most time on the court to improve her reception... And not Only her.

• Yes that is why Mia Jerkov OH, played as non reciver OH the most time on the court to improve her reception... And not Only her.

They all get hidden. I detect sarcasm there but can't parse it

• Hi!

There's a long time that I don't post here.

Joyce Gomes (BRA, Opp) and Nikolle Del Rio (BRA, OH) will play in Poland, in Wisla Warsava.

The font it's myself :gone:

But I swear, it's true haha. Both are already in Poland.

The link: https://www.toflyvolleyball.co…lle-fecham-com-wisla.html

• Partizani Tirane (ALB) singed with Kaylee Manns (S, USA). She has played in Beylikduzu. They also signed with Mukandayisenga Benitha (OH) from Rwanda.

• Not a good transfer IMHO. No way she gets more playing time than Popovic, she is much better than Knip. Next to that I think the level of the German league is better than the Romanian.