2019 / 2020 Transfer News (Female)

• Guidetti knows Zhu very well. So he might already have a plan on how to stop her. However, if Ying ying and Destinee plays well also then Tianjin would be hard to stop.

Although I am a fan of him, I doubt he has a plan.

Episode 1: Olympic qualifications China vs Turkey.

• Although I am a fan of him, I doubt he has a plan.

Episode 1: Olympic qualifications China vs Turkey.

Oh, don't be so harsh, Guidetti has a plan: yelling like a mad man, changing players after every single point then yelling again :lol:

• Oh, don't be so harsh, Guidetti has a plan: yelling like a mad man, changing players after every single point then yelling again :lol:

To be fair to him, we all saw what China played like in the world cup that happened a month later.

So it wasn't a knock on him. I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

• Other teams might not shut down Zhu completely. However, Zhu in Tianjin is different than Zhu in NT. She will not be playing along side Ding Xia, Yan Ni, Yuan Xinyue, et al. The coach is not Lang Ping. So the overall dynamics is different. And Tianjin is arguably weaker than the Chinese NT.

But I do agree with u guys. Cannot wait to watch the games :cheesy:

• It is wild-card galore. Novara, Conegliano, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi will take part of it + 2 Brazilian (Praia and Minas) + 2 Chinese (Tianjin and Guangdong Evergrande)

And about Guidetti knowing how to stop Zhu.. Is it even possible to stop her?

Thank you. I havent been following the world club championship news very closely :drink:

• Other teams might not shut down Zhu completely. However, Zhu in Tianjin is different than Zhu in NT. She will not be playing along side Ding Xia, Yan Ni, Yuan Xinyue, et al. The coach is not Lang Ping. So the overall dynamics is different. And Tianjin is arguably weaker than the Chinese NT.

But I do agree with u guys. Cannot wait to watch the games :cheesy:

But she will play with Li Yingying, Yao Di, and Destinee. That will be good enough to power through.

• Another foreign player change in South Korea.

Korea Expressway Hi-pass have replaced Sherridan Atkinson (USA, OP) with former Heungkuk Pink Spiders foreign player Taylor Cook (USA, OH) nee Simpsons.

Atkinson picked up an injury (rupture of the medial collateral ligament in her right knee) during team training. After a hospital examination, it was revealed that Atkinson needs four weeks of rest and another four weeks for rehabilitation.

Cook arrived in South Korea at Incheon International Airport on the 6th and joined the squad after completing the medical test.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

• Why are teams allowed to release an injured player under contract? She got hurt while training with them, the team has no responsibility whatsoever about it?

• Why are teams allowed to release an injured player under contract? She got hurt while training with them, the team has no responsibility whatsoever about it?

I think they have to pay a fine for breaking the contact. That goes both ways

Other articles mention that the contract was terminated by mutual agreement. As far as I know, the same thing happens with other players in recent time. I guess the Korean teams must have compensated the players so that they would agree to end their contract with the team.

• Other articles mention that the contract was terminated by mutual agreement. As far as I know, the same thing happens with other players in recent time. I guess the Korean teams must have compensated the players so that they would agree to end their contract with the team.

Or maybe they are not satisfied with her performance (written in her contract) and injury issue is just a coverup.

• Julieta Lazcano decided not to join Radomka. The club was expecting her to join today. She had booked flight, apartment etc. 😁

Radomka will send the claim to FIVB.

• Flamengo hired Victoria Mayer (18yo Argentinian NT setter), which means Hannah Tapp is definitely breaking her contract with the team and moving to Japan as the club already has a second foreigner (Valeria Papa). Source

• We sometimes forgot that this Girls plays for huge money, for their jobs. etc

Their is HUGE pressure on their back not only for their performance on that moments, but for their future...

So sometimes We should think when we attack them as players and for their performance.

• Ece Hocaoglu (OH, TUR) to Aris (GRE) instead of Richey

She was MVP of junior ECh 5 years ago but she has been a big disappointment since then. She wasn't good as Opp and she is even worse as OH. :white: I have no idea what Aris was expecting with this transfer:whistle:

• She was MVP of junior ECh 5 years ago but she has been a big disappointment since then. She wasn't good as Opp and she is even worse as OH. :white: I have no idea what Aris was expecting with this transfer:whistle:

Aris had only 3-4 days to find an OH. I looked her stats and i think that she will not be bad for the greek league.

• What was the problem with Richey?

The problem is that her husband (Verhoeff) will not play in Greece. (the team he signed has financial problems)

Richey hadnt came to greece because she was playing with the NT and before 3-4 days announced that she will not come to Greece.