Turkish NT 2019

• Now that I think of it I should make a Ebrar Karakurt tips compilation :lol: yes she made 1 big error in the semis but I don't think any other player had as much backrow winning tips as Ebrar this tourney. to me her tipping is indeed not her strength but really not that bad either lol ofc everyone is free to disagree :thumbup:

• If you're reading Turkish forums, it was :wavy:

https://evoleybol.com/2017/08/…liyor-hasan-ugur-epirden/ There was much discussion about her in volleyball sites ,forums

For me Vakifbank and federations Haak and Melissa Vargas choices are very important for her career.

Bringing Haak and Vargas means I don't trust you. There is no other explanation.

That's because she wasn't good enough, simple as that, if she were really good, she would've taken Lonneke's spot long time ago. Also nobody's forcing her to play OH, geez, that's called experimenting. She's played as OH during club season.

• That's because she wasn't good enough, simple as that, if she were really good, she would've taken Lonneke's spot long time ago. Also nobody's forcing her to play OH, geez, that's called experimenting. She's played as OH during club season.

I don't get this "Forced to play as OH" either XD. Its very normal for young Opps to also play as OH from time to time lol

• Come on People! Refute my Ebrar skill set or stop telling me she's a "good" player.

Well it really depends on where you want to draw the line to qualify someone as a good player. The fact that she was the 2nd top point scorer in the VNL says something. You say she's tall and hits the ball hard, which is true of course, but it takes more than that to be as effective as she has been recently. She's shown some improvement in her shot placement and in her shot selection, it's not all about height and power.

Is she on the level of the Boskovic's and Egonu's of the world? Certainly not yet, probably never. Your criticisms of her are mostly fair I think (though I think you're overstating the tipping thing) and in my opinion she's still too unreliable for a team looking to win the biggest competitions but her game has improved a lot from where it was a year ago, for example. With another year or two of similar improvement she can be a top OPP.

• There's a big difference between a tip that's your only chance to save a bad set and a tip that used intelligently to score a point

• Exactly and btw LOL!!! People here are so sensitive its crazy! Yes I also thought she was rude in U tournaments but not now. She screams at her opponents shortly after winning a big point and shows some attitude. WOW, thats like the end of the world I guess. SHE MUST CHANGE and grow her hair back and act like a robotic princess per direct pls so we can fit her into our perfect ideal world.

Another example of bad attitude, horrible attitude (the first clip) :

Ebrar is just a very loud girl, a wild child. I like how much uproar she is causing. You can tell she will be a name that the volleyball world will be talking about for a long time... <3:lol::drink:

• She's shown some improvement in her shot placement

Yep. I'd even say big improvement

You know me Sisko . "Good" isn't about numbers :)

• how can you post a youtube and shows up like that? Before I used to do [youtube] ]youtube], but it does not work anymore.

You don't need the brackets any more. just post the link. And you post one queued up to your desire by right clicking on the video at the point you want and an option will be to "Copy Video URL at time"

• Exactly and btw LOL!!! People here are so sensitive its crazy! Yes I also thought she was rude in U tournaments but not now. She screams at her opponents shortly after winning a big point and shows some attitude. WOW, thats like the end of the world I guess. SHE MUST CHANGE and grow her hair back and act like a robotic princess per direct pls so we can fit her into our perfect ideal world.

Attitude is fun for me. Some people will love her for her attitude and some will dislike her, but both of those reactions are better than her being just another player that nobody cares about. Her attitude annoys me at times but to me it's all good fun, in Britain we would call her a pantomime villain.

• act like a robotic princess per direct pls so we can fit her into our perfect ideal world.

This is a straw man you're clinging too. I'm trying to get on the Ebrar train and talk about her playing. When I bring up attitude it's about the part that affects her team mates, not those across court -- except for the titty wiggle one because I just like typing titty wiggle.

• Look. I love love love this girl:

I got nothing against this kind of thing. And can't understand why some people object to it.

• how can you post a youtube and shows up like that? Before I used to do [youtube] ]youtube], but it does not work anymore.

Oh, and just post the link like it's regular text, don't post it as a "insert link"