Turkish NT 2019

• What the hell? Obviously we don’t have all the information but I have no idea how that can suddenly be a problem now after years of representing Turkey.

• 1-FIVB loves money

2-China is the biggest money source of FIVB

She is playing for Turkish NT since 2014 WCH and everything was fine. But 3 days before OQ, there is a problem about her licence. LOL.

Yeah, Giovanni is really good at scouting and Turkey serve amazing somedays but China is clear favorite. Why all this drama? It's not fair. Shame on you Chinese Sport Authority.

• Any evidence? Shame on those who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about but make serious allegations.

• I don't think China Sport did or involved in this. Because, China is the strongest one in this pool, and if they aren't qualified from this IOQ, they still have another chance at AVC Qualifier.

And once again, China will never do something this low, especially Lang Ping.

• She played for Turkish NT during the Rio OQ with beach team and her name was on the wide roster for indoor team. So, it's nothing about IOC. She played WCH'14'18 and several VNL-WGP's. So, it's nothing about FIVB.

But 3 days before games in China, someone found a mistake on her paperwork. Cool story.

• She played for Turkish NT during the Rio OQ with beach team and her name was on the wide roster for indoor team. So, it's nothing aboyt IOC. She played WCH'14'18 and several VNL-WGP's. So, it's nothing about FIVB.

But 3 days before games in China, someone found a mistake on her paperwork. Cool story.

I'm just happy the staff seems to have handled this professionally and she is in China now! The more reason to beat China tbh :evil:

• Polish media reported about Meliha story and it was written that this is open secret that Chinese Federation interfered in Meliha’s documents case and want to make weaken Turkish team.

Very unfair play by China, big boooo:down:

• Polish media reported about Meliha story and it was written that this is open secret that Chinese Federation interfered in Meliha’s documents case and want to make weaken Turkish team.

Very unfair play by China, big boooo:down:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:honestly I'm not surprised and I expected this was the case (I mean it was obvious, out of all NTs only Meliha gets problems) but still! Very, very disgusting attempt from the Chinese, that is not the spirit of sports!

• Turkish Media has not mentioned a word of this issue yet. Would that be really a mistake by Turkish staff or Federation? Wouldn’t Turkish media just attack FIVB or China if this was a setup? Or was it really a mistake by Turkish side and Turkish media is covering it as always?

I have mixed feelings and lots of questions. I hope she will get to play tomorrow but I am sure even this situation effected her emotionally.

• Turkish Media has not mentioned a word of this issue yet. Would that be really a mistake by Turkish staff or Federation? Wouldn’t Turkish media just attack FIVB or China if this was a setup? Or was it really a mistake by Turkish side and Turkish media is covering it as always?

I have mixed feelings and lots of questions. I hope she will get to play tomorrow but I am sure even this situation effected her emotionally.

So here you have article from Polish volleyball broadcaster (they know everything what’s going on in world wide volleyball) and they are reliable source (I should attach it earlier):

https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…okumentow/?ref=dyscyplina

• Hmm if the document

I'm just happy the staff seems to have handled this professionally and she is in China now! The more reason to beat China tbh :evil:

Im sorry but it doesnt make sense. How is she in china if the problem is VISA related. You cant be allowed to any country if your papers are incomplete. The papers missing must be FIVB related for her not to play if she is already in China. And they could just included her to the official line-up if there is no FIVB problem.

• Which media in Poland said that?

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/…ailoglu-zatrzymala-biurok

https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…okumentow/?ref=dyscyplina

Her manager went to Bosnia yesterday. Tried to solve the problem with Bosnian Federation. It's about her first licence from Bosnia.

Probably after a good donation, it became a problem. All dirty.

• https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/…ailoglu-zatrzymala-biurok

Her manager went to Bosnia yesterday. Tried to solve the problem with Bosnian Federation. It's about her first licence from Bosnia.

It is weird because the problem have been there all along but it was only catched now. Those papers definitely was scrutinized. Good thing it happened now rather than later because Im assuming Tokyo will be even stricter woth documents