Turkish NT 2019

• this is bs gossip trying to milk the situation imo afaik Turkish fed. is currently resolving the problem and there is not much to it anymore.

The whole IOQT thing was the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyway, she even represented Turkey in beach Olympics :aww:

Luckily its being resolved atm, ofc if the volleyball higher powers dont have other plans...

• Turkey has been criticized by other European Countries for their "easy" naturalizations in athletics,so it's an issue in other sports as well.

Money will probably solve all the problems

Lmaaooo, Easy naturalizations? literally it was a problem only in athletics where African people were indeed lured... so I don't understand why you bring that up in volleyball or how that is related to Meliha who lived and played here for years and identifies as Turkish. In volleyball history Turkey only had Meliha and Natalia Hanikoglu (Russian) that played in NT in history so its not an ongoing thing at all. Compare that to other countries and Turkey is not even close to being on top :wavy:

You act like you wish she would be banned like wtf, there is not 1 reason for Meliha not to play for Turkey atm.

• Turkey has been criticized by other European Countries for their "easy" naturalizations in athletics,so it's an issue in other sports as well.

Money will probably solve all the problems

Have you ever heard of Ottoman(Turkish) Empire, Meliha's ancestors were Turkish citizens for hundreds of years...She's more Turkish than Egonu&Sylla are Italians or half of USA players are Americans..

• Have you ever heard of Ottoman(Turkish) Empire, Meliha's ancestors were Turkish citizens for hundreds of years...She's more Turkish than Egonu&Sylla are Italians or half of USA players are Americans..

Coming from an Italian its interesting he is reminding us of origins of players and even without actual knowledge about that player and history :aww: explaining the balkans in general is hard to understand though to some I guess

If you're worried bout origins you have to complain about Boskovic, Mihajlovic, about Goncharova and Kosheleva along with Meliha. + the entire existence of the Azerbaijani team lol and maybe about your own team as well.

Not just Egonu and Sylla. Each youth selection new ethnically Nigerian girls come out. (That are being censored out in newspapers btw after being MVP of the country)

Fahr: German

Malinov: Bulgarian

It is really endless there.

To me in 2019 this shouldn't matter anyway, so not just Meliha, Boskovic, Kosheleva's case. Also Egonu, Sylla, Enweonwu etc. should be recognized as fully local, they are even born there. You are mainly what you feel you are and grew up with imo. But if you try me, I can play the game your way as well... :gone:

• So the roots decide who's more Italian, Turkish, American and so on :gone: I've never said she can't have Turkish citizenship , I was talking about the Federations and how they work.

In this forum it's very difficult to say something about Turkish volleyball :gone:

• So the roots decide who's more Italian, Turkish, American and so on :gone: I've never said she can't have Turkish citizenship , I was talking about the Federations and how they work.

In this forum it's very difficult to say something about Turkish volleyball :gone:

You bring up randomly another sport to make a certain point which makes it look like its a Turkish thing, thats shallow to me sorry and Meliha's case is in no way similar to the ones in athletics. Some Turkish users are really passionate supporters yea, just like Ksenia from Russia and some Brazillian users. Nothing wrong with.

• Could you please dont involve me this situation ?? I feel like it is provoking me. I'm not a passionate supporter, people can always write whatever they want about Russian NT and players. I also judge players and our NTs. I had a politely argument with people here.

Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a negative way. Some people seemed to dislike you because you had critique on Kosheleva for example, I didn't say you were problematic.

I'd like to see myself and Brazillians as open-minded and polite as well, thank you :what: I don't know how you came up with such things.

Anyways I'm sorry if that somehow offended you even though I was trying to compliment you...

Edit: this is btw becoming more and more off-topic (it was from the start actually since this is not an athletics forum) but I'll personally cut it here.

• Meliha is soo cute:love:

Almost everyone referred her as being too talkative :rolll:

• I got other informations about Ismailoglu's case and I'm reporting what I've read in another site.

Ismailoglu was supposed to wait for two years (2012-2014) before playing for Turkish NT, since this rule was introduced before her naturalization. Other players' naturalizations happened before,so don't followed this rule.

The problem is that FIVB approved her case in 2013, so a mistake was probably done by FIVB...

• Meliha is in my heart. This will all work out.

And serdar thanks for the little summaries of emoji love videos