Turkish NT 2019

• gurl, Guidetti can't relate XD

I also like the promotion Turkish NT gets, gives me 2003-2012 golden Turkish era vibes again :love: haven't gotten that atmosphere from Turkish TV and TVF for the women's volleyball team in 6 years now

His accent is one of the worst that I ever heard :rolll:

• Ezgi ;(

Let's slay in Aydin this season gurl!!

Ezgi and Gizem Örge should have been there imo but I'm not highkey complaining about the roster. I think Aylin will take starter position from Simge next season tbh after she solidifies her game in FB.

Let's go girls :drink: I hope Cansu Özbay and Simge Akoz can find their initial forms back anyway!

• I have no idea why Gizem Orge was not invited. Is not like she was awful, and Simge was pretty bad this summer

Recently Gio has a thing against Gizem Örge I have no clue why, even in VakifBank Idk if you noticed his desperate attempts to make Ayça Aykaç happen when there is currently a very very clear difference in class between the two. He also last season desperately tried to replace Gizem with Aylin Sarioglu but Aylin's school then didn't allow her to move to Istanbul.

I hope Gizem leaves VB next season, now she doesn't even get called to NT even when she is the best option : /

• Recently Gio has a thing against Gizem Örge I have no clue why, even in VakifBank Idk if you noticed his desperate attempts to make Ayça Aykaç happen when there is currently a very very clear difference in class between the two. He also last season desperately tried to replace Gizem with Aylin Sarioglu but Aylin's school then didn't allow her to move to Istanbul.

I hope Gizem leaves VB next season, now she doesn't even get called to NT even when she is the best option : /

Maybe she doesn't want to be a backup libero🤔

• whom would you rather discard from the roster? Naz or cansu?

• I still wish Neriman was invited back to NT. I think she would be very useful. Let's hope this roster will do their best.

I still hope for the olympic qualification tournament. She is really needed in this team. I am OK with Guldeniz too(as a replacement for Seyma as sub). Gui must solve the problem between him and Neriman if he wants to be in Olympics next summer rather than sitting at home with his wife.

• Im also in favor of Neriman. She could be a great upgrade to this team thanks to her experience. She is not even old, she could easily play in Olympic games

• whom would you rather discard from the roster? Naz or cansu?

Neither! :D I mean Ezgi deserved to be there also and played pretty good this season, and she has great defense. But logically ofc I see that Cansu Özbay has currently chemistry and experience with this team like no other setter has + her creativity. And Naz is a block factor but even more importantly has world-class type of experience and we all saw her impact in Gloria Cup already. I just think it's sad she had to be cut but ofc she has to be cut this season. For next season she could replace though whoever doesn't achieve enough and I also think Buse Ünal might become more popular. Especially Cansu should watch out with her current shaky performance.

Gizem Örge and Neriman just should have been there though I agree.

• Ehmm, Gözde Yilmaz? Seriously, I don't get it how this girl made it to the NT?

Look she was not horrible and from the interviews I gained respect for her, she seems like a lovely girl but what I especially don't like about her in NT is. She is in VB this season! And she will probably get like 5 minutes max on court as there is both Haak and Ebrar Karakurt there. And Gio complained girls don't go to small clubs so they can get invited for NT but he chooses a 3rd back-up of VB for his NT :aww: there is simply no investment here and we know she is not going to be a game changer upcoming Ech so why not call Derya Cebecioglu or keep one of the girls that played this summer...

• So was Meliha caught up in this thing FIVB just announced about "temporary amnesty for changing players’ Federation of Origin"?

Source

• I'm pretty sure the amnesty is being granted because of her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the only player it applies to. ^^ But whatever the case is, I'm glad it's solved and she's allowed to play again. Banning her for what was essentially the FIVB's mistake was completely ridiculous.