Turkish NT 2019

• Meliha should get a public apology and some cash

• Apparently Dicle Nur Babat had a pretty serious shoulder injury and she just underwent surgery for it. Sad, after 2 great seasons, I hope she gets back to her initial form asap whenever she can return and this doesn't affect her negatively.

Many of us were questioning why she didn't get the NT call when she was so good, I guess now we know...

Wish her a speedy recovery.

• Apparently Dicle Nur Babat had a pretty serious shoulder injury and she just underwent surgery for it. Sad, after 2 great seasons, I hope she gets back to her initial form asap whenever she can return and this doesn't affect her negatively.

Many of us were questioning why she didn't get the NT call when she was so good, I guess now we know...

Wish her a speedy recovery.

Now it makes sense that she wasnt in the nt list. Who else is in fb's roster? Only Eda and Bahar right?

• Neriman has announced via her instagram that she had personel issues in her private life so that she couldnt be part of NT. She thanks to president for being understanding to her and now she is ready to play for NT whenever she is called.:super:

Great news:drink: I knew that she would like to be part of Olympics. I hope Gui will call her for January.

• Sorry but after this ECH, do they really need her?? :what:

I don't think so... On the bench maybe..

We do need a good attacker whenever Hande is not in her best shape. Neriman is better than any offensive oh/ops in the roster. She would contribute more than meryem and gözde yilmaz

If you think Seyma or Gozde are enough for bench I dont have any words left for you.

Neriman can be used both as OPP and OH, coming from bench. She is still a great attacker and can be so useful. I cant stand to watch Seyma anymore.

• If you think Seyma or Gozde are enough for bench I dont have any words left for you.

Neriman can be used both as OPP and OH, coming from bench. She is still a great attacker and can be so useful. I cant stand to watch Seyma anymore.

As I said, for the bench only. Read again. :)

• Neriman has announced via her instagram that she had personel issues in her private life so that she couldnt be part of NT. She thanks to president for being understanding to her and now she is ready to play for NT whenever she is called.:super:

Great news:drink: I knew that she would like to be part of Olympics. I hope Gui will call her for January.

I think will be very challenging for her to return home in January. Japanese League ends late January....so early January is when her team will need her the most.

• http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=272&PlayerID=1341&ID=43

According to this Rachel Sanchez Perez is listed as TUR player:what:

I haven't heard anything about her naturalization. Did she get married with a Turkish guy? I can't imagine any club would bother to naturalize her just to be able to use as local player. And it seems like she is playing as Opp now:white:

• http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=272&PlayerID=1341&ID=43

According to this Rachel Sanchez Perez is listed as TUR player:what:

I haven't heard anything about her naturalization. Did she get married with a Turkish guy? I can't imagine any club would bother to naturalize her just to be able to use as local player. And it seems like she is playing as Opp now:white:

She's been living in Turkey for quite some while now. If this is true personally I think it must have been her own choice and a thing she signed for in the government herself rather than some club or federation doing it. Also it makes it easier to find good work/clubs for her as a bonus.

To me she can add a lot to a lot of teams in VVSL as a local so I'm happy with it. More Cubans = More <3

• I agree that she could be useful for even VVSL teams as MB but I've never watched her as opp. Vargas has been playing in Turkey for a long time too. I'm curious if she would get the citizenship as well:cheesy: