Turkish NT 2019

• Team manager said they informed every single player in the roster officially🤔 seems like one side is lying

Neriman made an announcement for why she didn't join the team during summer and if she is invited she would join the team. So I don't think it's neriman who's lying. I wish tvf or guidetti make an announcement and say we don't wanna work with neriman or she didn't want to join the team, or her team didn't let her go. But I wanna hear the truth. Why is there a rumor saying that she didn't receive invitation:aww::aww:

• Federation and Gio putting Neriman in a weird situation. They didn't invite Neriman to training camp. 16 players are traning in Antalya now.

But they published 23 people roster. Why? To not get many questions about why Neriman is not on the roster...Neriman has to deal with questions now. Unethical and not fair.

• Neriman made an announcement for why she didn't join the team during summer and if she is invited she would join the team. So I don't think it's neriman who's lying. I wish tvf or guidetti make an announcement and say we don't wanna work with neriman or she didn't want to join the team, or her team didn't let her go. But I wanna hear the truth. Why is there a rumor saying that she didn't receive invitation:aww::aww:

It is really weird, if she wants to join and her name is on the list, why is she not joining to the camp 🤔

• It is really weird, if she wants to join and her name is on the list, why is she not joining to the camp 🤔

Cause her name is on 23 women list. It's wide roster. 16 or 15 players are in Antalya now.

You can't take a flight from Japan and arrive Antalya and say that "Hello, my name is on the wide roster" lol

• Turkey is pretty blessed to have two good setters with such different styles. I don't have ten years of watching The Naz perform miracles like ya'll do. In the year or so I've seen her she has good times and bad times. Cansu also has good times and bad times, but her spirit is one of the main reasons I've come to love the Turkish team. No disrespect to The Naz, but good luck to my sweetheart tomorrow

• Turkey is pretty blessed to have two good setters with such different styles. I don't have ten years of watching The Naz perform miracles like ya'll do. In the year or so I've seen her she has good times and bad times. Cansu also has good times and bad times, but her spirit is one of the main reasons I've come to love the Turkish team. No disrespect to The Naz, but good luck to my sweetheart tomorrow

To be honest, Cansu had her moments during this tournament but when it mattered most Naz was the one who get the job done. It is not Naz's best performance yet (just to keep in mind she is still getting in shape after pregnancy) but you can easily see how much experience she has and this helped so much in both of the tiebreaks in last two days:obey::rose:

• I do NOT agree about Naz at all. She was so bad today and I can not forget those sets to Eda and Zehra not to forget her service errors in crucial moments, coming out of pregnancy is the hardest thing ever though on the female body and she is doing a fabulous job overall, todays Naz was not regular Naz surely. She usually has a lesser tense aura around her than Cansu which works better in crunch time and agree about the tiebreaks.

The mix of Cansu-Naz is actually the greatest thing ever, they complement each other on literally everything and I think it's one of Turkey's biggest weapons atm. Cansu Özbay can definitely be a leading starter setter in the future.

• Naz hasn't performed perfect in this tournament but her experience really makes the difference. Playing high level vball since she was 15 yo. We couldn't win 2 tiebreaks and 33-31 set with Cansu.

However, I would start with Cansu against Germany and let Naz come in from bench.