Croatia NT 2019

• Martina Samadan(MB), Bernarda Brcic (S), Matea Ikic (OH) joined NT.

• Croatia and Bulgaria will play 2 friendly matches in Croatia this week, Osijek.

• Croatia won both matches against Bulgaria

4:0 and 3:1.

Second match was easier for Croatia.

• I think Bulgaria continue to use Kitipova as setter, Paskova/Chausheva as Opps, G.Dimitrova, Karakasheva, S.Dimitrova as OHs, Todorova,N.Dimitrova as MBs and Z.Todorova as libero.

All of them have been starters in the last competitions and they are in the roster for the european championship.

Elitsa Vasileva is also in the roster but i dont know if she is going to play.

Rabadzhieva has said that she will not be this summer in the NT and she is not in the roster in cev.eu

Dimitrova (Nikolova) Emilya was pregant. Ruseva is also pregant and both of them of course are not in the roster.

• Very disappointing that Vasileva and Rabadzhieva won`t play. I understand they don`t like the coach, but still, not every player like their coach and still they play. This is not patriotic at all.

• Very disappointing that Vasileva and Rabadzhieva won`t play. I understand they don`t like the coach, but still, not every player like their coach and still they play. This is not patriotic at all.

Vasileva will play in the olympics qualifications and probably in the european championship.

• Is Rabadzhieva not playing due to an injury or just because she doesn't feel like it? :teach:

• Vasileva is with team, She played and She is team captain.