2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• in a big team,there are always some little groups.those little groups will cost a team,such as China.if Italy has some,i dont expect they will have good performance anymore in the future.also racist is a big problem for eour and american

• Popovic gets to start over Aleksic today :what: But good news is Lozo starts :super:

I feel like Popovic is slightly more consistent so I understand he started with her, like he needs the block touches. Aleksic's ceiling is WAY higher though lmao, I'm sure eventually she'll come in at the inevitable moment Popovic starts turning into a ghost :gone:

• Source: Marcelo Courrege on Twitter

• good? do you mean food, food was left on the bench?

*Food

Its the Cell phone who changes my words.

• Serbian team in this morning left the court 10 minutes later.

The teams didnt talk with each other

Some bowl with food was forgetted in Brazilian Bench

Roberta tried tô deliver that bowl tô Serbian team but the team didnt react towards her. Even Brankica who played together with Roberta in SESC Rio

• jesus, lemme clarify everything: we have a reporter following the team in Holland. he said that Serbia took 10min longer to leave the court before Brazil could finally come in and train today. he also says the Serbian staff left food on the bench, which Roberta took back to them (Mihajlovic especifically) and they pretty much ignored her. there you go

• I wish we'd stop with the non-court factors to have at least one day without any fights in here.

• I think Brasil should remember something about last wch.the fake match between Serbia with Japan.

I think Brazil will be motivated enough just win a World Championship gold medal. They don't need to think about pointless stuff from years ago.

• I think Brazil will be motivated enough just win a World Championship gold medal. They don't need to think about pointless stuff from years ago.

this. regardless of the result, these shenanigans won't change a thing

• as for Egonu, I feel for her and I hope she reconsiders leaving the NT. volleyball is lucky to have someone like her playing, she's a force of nature

• ah can anyone translate this

I Dont speak italian

She was asked about her tears. Like " tears of Joy today? " She Said that were not only about the victory on today's match but about ALL the journey in this competition. She appreciates the Bronze medal and talked about Semi final match either. That was not easy playing today after ALL criticism after the loss.

• I think Brazil will be motivated enough just win a World Championship gold medal. They don't need to think about pointless stuff from years ago.

what is pointless?so we can move on from those dirty moves?come on,something we should remember for a long time,especially for some unfriendly person .