2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• i hope COL finally goes to the WCh, they really deserve it. in the last few ones, CSV only had 2 slots, which was ridiculous considering norceca got 7 at the last one.

Well they should win on argentina

In olympic qualifier they get so close

But IMO the colombia oh are so small to international level,that limits them a lot

• yes, so even if china sends a c-team to AVC and (say) loses every match 0-3, the ranking points are not that much and they'd still get in based on their world ranking, no? the lead over korea, japan, and thailand should be sufficient (and two of those would have already qualified)

• So does this mean China, USA, Brazil, Turkey, etc won't have to play qualifiers since they can get in based on their ranking alone?

I could see us sending our A-/B team considering its literally right after the olympics. Depending on the draw that could be enough in NORCECA/know that they're almost guaranteed a spot

• It's admirable you folks take the time to figure all this out. I was going to suggest FIVB just let me decide who gets to play in each tournament, but I imagine for most of you my choices would be harder to understand than the FIVB rankings 8)

• It's admirable you folks take the time to figure all this out. I was going to suggest FIVB just let me decide who gets to play in each tournament, but I imagine for most of you my choices would be harder to understand than the FIVB rankings 8)

You're gonna suggest Japanese U20 team aren't you

• You're gonna suggest Japanese U20 team aren't you

No, of course not.

He'll suggest Japanese U20 AND U17 team.

• Well they should win on argentina

In olympic qualifier they get so close

But IMO the colombia oh are so small to international level,that limits them a lot

well, martinez and coneo are kinda short (180/177), but they have youngsters like montaño and olaya (187-190), who are coming up and they are training to be receiving OH, not OPP, so things are changing, and they’re getting more depth in the bench.

• No, of course not.

He'll suggest Japanese U20 AND U17 team.

Don't be silly , I've got a 9-ball team in mind that could whip the U17 squad

• well, martinez and coneo are kinda short (180/177), but they have youngsters like montaño and olaya (187-190), who are coming up and they are training to be receiving OH, not OPP, so things are changing, and they’re getting more depth in the bench.

You mean ivone montaño? She was mb and really good but then suffer a injury and she came back after so many years

Olaya is interesting,let's see what they can do

Because this generation of colombia is good and can reach their peak but i wonder what comes next

• yes, ivone, madelaynne’s sister. i didn’t know she was injured.

do you follow the COL team? i hear of a player , dana escobar, who’s 195 cm, but i haven’t seen her in action. is she any good?

She's same generation as the other montaño,marin,martinez,etc

She was starter at that 2013 u20 wch they play,the first of colombia

She was good unless she was overweight and didn't jump so high

Then she have a baby and quit volley but after 2 or 3 years I think she return,I think she was called last year but didn't participate

What I heard is that she's so complicated and lazy,it seems to be true,a pity bcz I liked her

• well, martinez and coneo are kinda short (180/177), but they have youngsters like montaño and olaya (187-190), who are coming up and they are training to be receiving OH, not OPP, so things are changing, and they’re getting more depth in the bench.

The Brazilian coach "Rizola" its so great with youth teams... I wished he was in Brazil.

• The Brazilian coach "Rizola" its so great with youth teams... I wished he was in Brazil.

But he failed with young and for that he was removed from brazil

• rizola did a great job with the COL program, let’s hope it continues. in the last few years, COL has notched victories over PER, VEN, ARG, PUR, CUB, CAN, MEX (and BRA B, as sidney mentioned), certainly they deserved to be in the last WCh, more than some of the norceca teams.

• rizola did a great job with the COL program, let’s hope it continues. in the last few years, COL has notched victories over PER, VEN, ARG, PUR, CUB, CAN, MEX (and BRA B, as sidney mentioned), certainly they deserved to be in the last WCh, more than some of the norceca teams.

I like rizzola and his team

Is clearly that he has responsability in colombia now

But I don't think he's THE RESPONSABLE

This colombian generation is good,her best and already shows some good thing how they could be at future

Maybe it rizzola didn't come,they had the same.results but I think most of his work was physological and training,organization

I want to see him with the new players cause this generation he takes was already good

If he makes colombia have good players besides the starters,I TAKE MI HAT OFF

It will show that it wasn't bcz a only good generation

• I was so enthusiastic like a child with this new format before they changed

Hope if there's a vaccin,the qs changed unless it's impossible

• I will like to see old dutch glories to promote the event

Like the lefty in 90s,boersma and flier

Could be nice