2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Because Russia has ban for using their country name, flag and anthem at the international competitions. This ban is valid until the end of 2023.

So it's still about the doping issue. I thought the ban was just for the olympics. Thanks for the info.

• I'm already getting excited for next summer:)

• Only one year to go!!!:love: So excited:cheesy:

• Nice intro video for WCh in the Netherlands featuring Carol, Stysiak and Daalderop. All the teams will stay in 24 different municipalities and one of them is mine! I can't wait to find out which country that will be:cheesy:

(Btw, Stysiak trying Dutch is amazing hahaha)

• Nice intro video for WCh in the Netherlands featuring Carol, Stysiak and Daalderop. All the teams will stay in 24 different municipalities and one of them is mine! I can't wait to find out which country that will be:cheesy:

Do you know if it is still possible to be a volunteer?

Omg, 24 cities? And Carol says 30 cities on the video... These cities will really receive the teams or i got it wrong?
    They supposed be the team's bases...
    And how is Poland going to be a part of this? No marketing, no moves, no announcement by the Polish federation yet... weird, at least for me.

EDIT; Sorry, too many questions hahha

• All the teams will stay in 24 different municipalities and one of them is mine! I can't wait to find out which country that will be:cheesy:

There also will be one team in mine municipality^^ Ofcourse I hope it will be a power house, like USA. It would be real interesting to watch them from nearby, because they seem well organized. Other than that Belgium should be fun as well!

Omg, 24 cities? And Carol says 30 cities on the video... These cities will really receive the teams or i got it wrong?
    They supposed be the team's bases...
    And how is Poland going to be a part of this? No marketing, no moves, no announcement by the Polish federation yet... weird, at least for me.

EDIT; Sorry, too many questions hahha

There are 30 municipalities, but some of them will work together. The teams can use sport facilities in the municipalty where they are located. Residents of the municipality will participate in various activities and can visit training sessions and matches of the relevant team.

• The draw of lots for the group stage of the World Championship 2022 will take place on November 26.

• Where can we stream it?

They will announce later.

• so im too lazy to look back through this thread :lol:

but do we know the format?

will it be 4 pools of 6? or 6 pools of 4 like the men?

isn't it 6 pools of 4 and the top two in each advance (total 12) and the four best 3rd ranked teams also advance (now it's 16) and then it's the usual two groups of 8 -> 3 followed by 3 -> 2 and SFs/F?