2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• What on earth.....

(maybe she did well elsewhere) but why bring Hippe? If they're going to use the double sub, I'd rather have whichever OH isnt playing (Emonts/Stigrot) in vs her...

I very do not like 3 middles on a roster unless they're all *very* good middles (see: Serbia) or they have to (Netherlands).

A mess.

And Heynen will probably scoot by because he gets Kazakhstan and a Gray-less Canada. :gone:

• ok i didnt know popovic was going.

i retract that lol

• USA's roster (not announced yet... but the only "question" was KP vs Bajema... and Bajema is in the netherlands)

S: Carlini, Poulter

Opp: JT, Drews

OH: KRob, SWP, Frantti, Bajema

MB: Chi, Washington, Stevenson, Tapp

L: JWO, Hentz

• KP will go to Poland

• Rettke to USAV: People are literally begging to watch me play.

• There's not much more info to share yet since construction started after the weekend. Vitesse, which is the football club which uses Gelredome as their home stadium, played a competition match last Saturday. Anyway, one of the board members of nevobo shared a short video on his twitter from inside the stadium

The original announcement included even 6 courts which would be played at simultaneously, but it is indeed 3 now. Based on the ticketing website, it will be an A court, B court and Main court

Oh, this sound equally interesting and messy. :lol:

I guess that some games will have less audience , and they will hear everything from other court. :lol:

• The right choice but got to admit it's fuckin wild that two of the most celebrated collegiate athletes in recent memory getting the boot and the ones going over them got very little attention comparatively. Just happy Kara is finally geting her flowers.

• The right choice but got to admit it's fuckin wild that two of the most celebrated collegiate athletes in recent memory getting the boot and the ones going over them got very little attention comparatively. Just happy Kara is finally geting her flowers.

loool. Khalia not getting an A team invite this past year was a disgrace.

They wont... but im hoping NCAA players see this and realize they need to be working on all of their skills.... vs just certain ones to prep for the national team

i still think both of them have crazy untapped potential to be the best in the world. Dana with more experience in blocking at the highest level and Plummer eventually figuring out how to pass ala MBH.

That could happen before Paris.

• They predict Canada beating Turkey and China

:super: