2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Croatia doesn't need Fabris when Šamadan is in beast mode :rose: Not 3 - 0 start of the tournament is great start, LoL.

Cheering for Croatia tbh, their limits are still uknown, it will be interesting to follow this team during WCH.

• They should have re-done the groups after Russia was removed from the competition for balance.

Russia would win this group pretty comfortably.

True. They had enough time for doing that. Although I don't really think Russia would win that so easily.

Anyways, I just remembered Ferhat has already been coach of Chemik, so he might know how to neutralize some Polish weapons.

• Never thought I would be saying something like this, but I'm honestly sad for Crovolley that he is missing this. His girls are opening WCh, and they are giving a proper resistance to Poland so far. As Bogdan said, Šamadan playing good.

• Stysiak still out of shape. It looks strange how they are playing after 1st set:white:

• Poland is lost.

On the other side Deak is maybe the biggest surprise for me, she is super solid in system.

• and Lavarini is standing there like nothing :wall:

• True. They had enough time for doing that. Although I don't really think Russia would win that so easily.

Anyways, I just remembered Ferhat has already been coach of Chemik, so he might know how to neutralize some Polish weapons.

I think RUS would go 15-0, maybe 15-1 or 15-2 in sets

• Croatia seems to have found its game from the second set. Even if Fabris is not yet in her best shape, the team is doing very well together. On the other side, Poland hasn't get their rhythm. Their MB and OH are exactly the opposite from each other, but they need to improve in their fundamentals which they clearl lack,

• Never thought I would be saying something like this, but I'm honestly sad for Crovolley that he is missing this. His girls are opening WCh, and they are giving a proper resistance to Poland so far. As Bogdan said, Šamadan playing good.

You won't be once he starts commenting, which is probably when his flight lands lol

• now it will be interesting how will look Polish game system with Ferhat as coach :whistle:

• I think RUS would go 15-0, maybe 15-1 or 15-2 in sets

Sure they'd definitely be the strongest team in this group, but Türkiye, Poland, Dominican Republic and also Thailand could win at least a set against them and even win. Only Korea with its current team I can't really see giving such a resistance.